Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England (16648 Views)

Man City Champions League Ban Lifted Q&A: What It Means For Pep And Their Rivals / EPL: Guardiola Reveals Why Man City Defeated Man United / 10 Players Who Have Played Under Jose Mourinho And Pep Guardiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2023
Well deserved

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Gboom: 10:18am On May 31, 2023
AImiron:
As it should be, 2 more trophies to go then it's a wrap.

Pep d great.
Money does not guarantee success in football to some extent.

Good coaching and good players matching up with tactics can win you trophies

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Mabizeka: 10:22am On May 31, 2023
maintenant:
So David Moyes has three Manager of the Year awards....

Quite impressive...
Have you forgotten how good he was at Everton?

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by ogmask: 10:49am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Hayes suppose be Chelsea men's team coach.

I dey tell you....

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Legacy7438: 10:51am On May 31, 2023
Congratulations Man
Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Banter1(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2023
Unai umery abi wetin be em name, the Aston villa coach deserve to win the coach of the year, not Pep that has spent millions to buy good players.
Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Jofuafo: 11:50am On May 31, 2023
Congratulations pep
www . rskbets . wordpress . com
Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by MrColdsweat: 1:45pm On May 31, 2023
The Iwo lo gbon ju 1 of football....
Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Abdulmumin412(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2023
Banter1:
Unai umery abi wetin be em name, the Aston villa coach deserve to win the coach of the year, not Pep that has spent millions to buy good players.
Bro ask Man U and Chelsea, they will tell you how you can spend billions of naira with nothing to show for it.
Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Banter1(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

U must be a fool and completely senseless!! So why has man UTD and Chelsea who has spent more than pep since 2016 wen pep came to man city NOT winning trophies as man city if it is by spending billions?

Why insulting me because I aired my opinion? You're a reflection of your family. People like you just hide behind social media with your miserable life and insult others.

Seun
Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Goddyrichie(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2023
Switruth:
Nigerians are angry and you dey bring this shit to front page. I just bought fuel 600 naira per litre. You guys should behave yourselves.
wenti make e do make e kill him self abi abi no b u vote 4 tinubu nii

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Switruth: 12:49am On Jun 01, 2023
Goddyrichie:
wenti make e do make e kill him self abi abi no b u vote 4 tinubu nii
na you vote for am no be me. 😂😂😂
Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by Banter1(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

Next time never u come online to talk your shit opinion out of ignorance and hatred for a World best coach like pep
Contrary to dat, sorry for insulting u
It highly annoys me wen pple come online to ignorantly talk without facts.
I'm not responsible for whatever you're going through in your life. And you can't stop me from making my opinion, whatever you're going through in your life I pray God come through for you.
Re: Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England by surnam321: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Manchester City will not have the privilege of adorning a Champions League winners' badge on their jersey next season

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs PSV Eindohven UCL (4 - 0) On 20th September 2023 / Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 / Westbrom Vs Manchester United - (0 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.