Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Top 25 Steve Job Life Changing Quotes Abcwells - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 25 Steve Job Life Changing Quotes Abcwells (193 Views)

Top 25 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria 2022 + How To Get Hired / Powerful Life Changing Quotes To Free You From Depression During Hard Times / Top 25 Marketing Skills To Get Your Customers Asking For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 25 Steve Job Life Changing Quotes Abcwells by the360report(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2023
Steve Jobs was one of the most influential and innovative minds of our time. His life and work have inspired countless people around the world. His words of wisdom have been quoted and shared by millions of people. Here are 25 of the most life-changing quotes from Steve Jobs that will inspire you to think differently and take action. These quotes will help you to stay motivated and focused on achieving your goals. They will also remind you to never give up and to always strive for excellence.

How Steve Jobs’ Quote “Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish” Changed My Life

The words of Steve Jobs, “Stay hungry, stay foolish”, have had a profound impact on my life. These words have become a mantra for me, inspiring me to stay focused on my goals and to never give up.

The phrase “Stay hungry” encourages me to stay motivated and to never be satisfied with my current level of success. It reminds me that there is always more to learn and more to achieve. It encourages me to keep pushing myself to reach new heights and to never be complacent.

The phrase “Stay foolish” encourages me to take risks and to think outside the box. It reminds me that it is often the unconventional ideas that lead to the greatest successes. It encourages me to be creative and to think differently.

These words have become a source of inspiration for me. Whenever I am feeling discouraged or overwhelmed, I remember these words and they give me the strength to keep going. They remind me that anything is possible if I stay focused and never give up.

The words of Steve Jobs have changed my life in a positive way. They have given me the courage to take risks and to never be afraid of failure. They have inspired me to stay hungry and stay foolish, and to never stop striving for greatness.

The Power of Steve Jobs’ Quote “Your Time is Limited”

Steve Jobs’ quote “Your time is limited” is a powerful reminder of the importance of making the most of our lives. This quote serves as a reminder that life is short and that we should make the most of the time we have. It encourages us to focus on what is important and to make the most of our time.[url] https://abcwells.com/top-25-steve-job-life-changing-quotes/[/url]

How Steve Jobs’ Quote “Design is Not Just What it Looks Like and Feels Like” Changed the Way We Think About Design
>> https://abcwells.com/local-government-administration-in-nigeria/

Steve Jobs’ quote “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like” has had a profound impact on the way we think about design. This quote has challenged the traditional notion that design is simply about aesthetics and has instead encouraged us to consider the deeper implications of design. >>> [url] https://abcwells.com/top-25-steve-job-life-changing-quotes/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Exploring Lucrative Online Opportunities: Unleashin The Power Of The Digital Age / Accomodation Needed In Abuja / Mercy Corp Competence Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.