Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) (55790 Views)

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by ogmask: 11:18am On May 31, 2023
Aonkuuse:
But Innoson singled out Otti to appreciate and left out Gombe governor??

Not true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by ogmask: 11:23am On May 31, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is not all about Igbo.....

This is for the betterment of this country.

Since our music is gaining global awareness and recognition, our stars should begin to flaunt our locally made products to the world.

This is what other international music and movies stars do to contribute to the good economy of their country.

The local manufacturers should also patronise our stars in the form of endorsement deals like Globacom is doing. When they do so their products become part of that artist/ star anywhere in the world.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by proeast(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2023
zomby:

The made in Nigerian cars would have been a blessing and complete blast if the Igbo CEO isn’t as greedy as he happens to be.

You can’t just be taking at all time, the name of the key to success is “take and give”. The selfish and senseless mindset of offer me things I cannot offer anyone is what is killing the igbos and their businesses.
If this despicable mindset doesn’t change the igbos will just be chasing themselves in a circle.

Even if Igbos dash you heaven on Earth, it won't stop you from hating. It's wired deep in your DNA as a Yoruba man. What has Igbos gotten from Nigeria or exceptional treatment they've received that made you say this rubbish?

How is Innoson greedy? You buy ordinary Corolla 2004 model (that has been used for over 15 years) at the price of 2.8 million but you want Innoson to sell his brand new 2023 vehicle to you for 100,000 naira? What a wicked and hateful soul you are!

Igbos already have the largest concentration of local manufacturers/brands. So, even if you people hate till thy kingdom come, it won't stop them!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Okiton: 11:24am On May 31, 2023
Aonkuuse
But Innoson singled out Otti to appreciate and left out Gombe governor??

LagosFirstSon:

Hater, Innoson appreciated Gombe governor but your hate for the Igbos won't let you see that

nwannem don't mind a miserable low life tout
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by babtoundey(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2023
proeast:

What about Saudi Arabia that has beheaded so many of your people and hundreds of others waiting for the hangman? I guess they do it out of love for you people cheesy cheesy

The sperm and egg that gave rise to you would have been better flushed down the toilet. What a waste of space!

Even at that, you won't see people from that end being trigared unnecessarily or crying foul because some unscrupulous minds are being deal with. You're the stupid and irrational ones who believe every actions and decision other take is because they hate you and envy your illusionary progress.

Grow up, not everything is about you. Nobody even care if you exist. If you are hated by the entire universe that means you are naturally unlikable. Check yourself and stop crying foul when there is non.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by NASTYNASOSO: 11:27am On May 31, 2023
Redoil:
out of serious hatred most governors from south west and north will never buy this vehicle even though it is more durable than all those so called imported vehicle

HMMMMMMMMM

GO BACK TO SCHOOL ODE.

IS GOMBE SOUTH EAST?
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2023
proeast:

Even if Igbos dash you heaven on Earth, it won't stop you from hating. It's wired deep in your DNA as a Yoruba man. What has Igbos gotten from Nigeria or exceptional treatment they've received that made you say this rubbish?

How is Innoson greedy? You buy ordinary Corolla 2004 model (that has been used for over 15 years) at the price of 2.8 million but you want Innoson to sell his brand new 2023 vehicle to you for 100,000 naira? What a wicked and hateful soul you are!

Igbos already have the largest concentration of local manufacturers/brands. So, even if you people hate till thy kingdom come, it won't stop them!

Bros, I completely disagree with you.

I’m just allergic to selfishness, pigs, disrespectfulness, senselessness, foolishness, violence, cowards, dishonesty and ungratefulness….If your people can make adjustments to their despicable state of minds, we’ll all get along very well.

There is no place you guys go that you do not mess things up. This is why most people around the world prefer other tribes in Nigeria.
So, abeg, don’t blame me…Blame yourselves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Lazenby007(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
A round of applause for them Kpa! Kpa! Kpakpakpa! Kpa!!!

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2023
proeast:

Advise your people to stay home and make the East a better place…
Na only bastards leave his home and establish on another man’s land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2023
PureFace1:

Keep crying

we have our own car manufacturers in South west and won't neglect them for Innoson

You are actually the one full of Hatred that is crying victimization.

You are selfishly advocating for government patronage for only Innoson would you do the same if he is Yoruba or Hausa?

https://nordmotion.com/vehicles/

https://jacnigeria.com/

https://gacmotor.com.ng/
Bitter man I need to see this video of Nord or any vehicle assembly plant in West, with facilities for vehicle manufacturing like in Innoson vehicle plant in Nnewi

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgWYd2_VLTU

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Savechild23: 11:40am On May 31, 2023
Hotwest:
IVM should strike deal with our para military & even police in the country so they can use it for their movement around the whole country
Done, herdsman buhari tried a little but most African countries are clients to innoson motors but I suggest that innosson should increase his board and technology so he can move higher in scientific innovation

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Shal0mmy(f): 11:40am On May 31, 2023
complexstuffs:

1) I have used Inosson motors and I can tell they are wack and didn't meet minimum safety standards. Even Innoson himself doesn't use his own vehicles because the man doesn't want to die

2) There are better Nigerian made vehicles in Kano and Lagos but deep rooted hatred will not let you see them.

How many IGBO governors are using Nigerian made cars from other regions. After all, there are other vehicle manufacturers in Kano, and Lagos
i ve been following ur comments closely....

I think u are st*pid.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2023
Offer me things I cannot offer anyone mindset is what is killing the igbos and their businesses. Nothing will change for better for this group of people until they fix this senseless mindset.

If you don’t change, you will just continue to chase yourselves in a circle and blame everybody till the end of time.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Shal0mmy(f): 11:41am On May 31, 2023
zomby:

and you, where do you stay?
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by soullove1881(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2023
Redoil:
out of serious hatred most governors from south west and north will never buy this vehicle even though it is more durable than all those so called imported vehicle

Durable? Please go back to school. It's very ok to support our own product, but saying very durable than imported vehicles is enough reason for them not to buy it.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Shal0mmy(f): 11:43am On May 31, 2023
zomby:
Offer me things I cannot offer anyone is what is killing the igbos and their businesses. Nothing will change for better for this group of people until they fix this senseless mindset.

If you don’t change, you will just continue to chase yourselves in a circle and blame everybody till the end of time.
is that why you are crying?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2023
Shal0mmy:
and you, where do you stay?

Kaduna.
You want to come for a visit?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2023
Shal0mmy:
is that why you are crying?
Crying?
Are you referring to me or your father?
Are you ok?

If you people could take corrections, things would have been better for you guys. That sense of doing the same shitt over and over and expecting miracle is why you guys are not respected anywhere.
You say IGBO, and everyone runs!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by georgeakins: 11:46am On May 31, 2023
Redoil:

We will not patronise those China assembled cars. Our
Elizade has assembly plant in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2023
I guarantee you that a made in Nigeria cars put together by a team of Yoruba folks or any team from the north will take over the made in Nigeria auto industry in a couple of years.
And I’m confident to say that when this happens, the greedy igbos all across the country will cry some more.

These people just don’t have the capability to think…It is very sad indeed!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2023
They clearly lost the election
They clearly know why they lost

Instead of them to sit and think about the best way forward, these fools will cry and blame everyone for their senseless mistakes till the end of time.
Fast forward to the next presidential election, you will realize that the igbos still haven’t come up with a sensible strategy to move forward. At they end of the day, they’ll lose again and then the crying continues.

What a sad group of people!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by proeast(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2023
zomby:

And who told you Igbos are not already making the East far better than wherever you're from the East. If you like claim to be a Lagosian like over 90% of Yorubas but I can bet you, the city I'm living in the East is better and more livable than the city you're living in the West. My village is also far better than your 16th century village.

Forget whatever you see Igbos owning in your region, they already own times ten of that in the East.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Shal0mmy(f): 12:05pm On May 31, 2023
zomby:

Kaduna. You want to come for a visit?
i dont visit (Ur Monikers)
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2023
FYI:
Peter Obi lost the election because his senseless Igbo supporters got carried away. The abused and attacked potential voters that shared different views.
And the empty headed Peter Obi didn’t have the leadership skills to calm down his supporters and then redirect the energy. Peter Obi waited until all the sensible Yoruba people left to discovered an experienced (seasoned) leaders that has the capabilities to see and lead broadly.
In a nutshell, peter Obi lost the election because he lost the majority of his Yoruba supporters…including myself. I just couldn’t function among mindless pigs.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Shal0mmy(f): 12:07pm On May 31, 2023
zomby:

Crying?
Are you referring to me or your father?
Are you ok?

If you people could take corrections, things would have been better for you guys. That sense of doing the same shitt over and over and expecting miracle is why you guys are not respected anywhere.
You say IGBO, and everyone runs!
who told you IGBOS are not respected?

Lol, u need to travel out of ur enclave.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2023
Shal0mmy:
i dont visit (Ur Monikers)
That’s a great news.

You’re a chick; for this reason, I will show some respect, the one you’re not used to.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by proeast(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2023
zomby:
I guarantee you that a made in Nigeria cars put together by a team of Yoruba folks or any team from the north will take over the made in Nigeria auto industry in a couple of years.
And I’m confident to say that when this happens, the greedy igbos all across the country will cry some more.

These people just don’t have the capability to think…It is very sad indeed!

Lol. Yoruba man, you think manufacturing a car is same as mixing concoctions you call agbo?

You can't guarantee anything because if you don't have it, you don't have it. Japan, China and South Korea didn't become great with mouth but by action and resilience.

Can you tell me one Yoruba man that has made exploits in technology? Non! However, before Innoson, Igbos have had a generation of technology driven people! They made exploits in science and technology when Biafra existed in 1967-70. Even in war and blockade, Biafra produced its own fuel, armoured tanks, guns, genetically modified foods etc. We have had the Cutix, Ezekiel Izuogu etc. Even before Innoson.

Continue fooling yourself due to hatred, Igbos are not your mate.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Shal0mmy(f): 12:10pm On May 31, 2023
proeast:

And who told you Igbos are not already making the East far better than wherever you're from the East. If you like claim to be a Lagosian like over 90% of Yorubas but I can bet you, the city I'm living in the East is better and more livable than the city you're living in the West. My village is also far better than your 16th century village.

Forget whatever you see Igbos owning in your region, they already own times ten of that in the East.
dont waste ur time educting a zombie
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Contagious100d(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2023
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nigerian-governors-using-made-in-nigerian-cars/

They should just mandate all of them be buying from nigeria, this will have a positive effect on our economy.
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Shal0mmy(f): 12:12pm On May 31, 2023
zomby:

That’s a great news.

You’re a chick; for this reason, I will show some respect, the one you’re not used to.
tnk u
Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by zomby(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2023
Shal0mmy:
who told you IGBOS are not respected?

Lol, u need to travel out of ur enclave.

Igbo dialect ('Igbo izugbe') is now acceptable in all their jails in Malaysia, China, India, SA, etc
If that is respect, I guess you have a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) by Shal0mmy(f): 12:15pm On May 31, 2023
zomby:

Igbo dialect ('Igbo izugbe') is now acceptable in all their jails in Malaysia, China, India, SA, etc
If that is respect, I guess you have a point
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.