Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria (37245 Views)

LASG Begins Impounding Uber/moove Vehicles Over Failure To Provide Database / Uber Drivers May Go On Strike In Lagos On Monday Over VIO Clampdown / Apapa Gridlock: Taskforce To Commence Impounding Trucks Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Theboss001: 11:59am On May 31, 2023
SonicDre:
Fuel subsidy has been removed...save cost on fuel and time waiting on long queue's.

If you work I'm remotely, you can power your devices on the GO 🏁 A with this 72,000mah / 300w powerstation.

💻- Laptop
📱- Phone
🖨️ - Printer

🌍 Nationwide delivery

📦 Payment on Delivery via GIG Logistics !

Call or WhatsApp

Whats the Price, I def need it
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Coldie(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2023
Metronomy:
That's part of the unfair treatment when things no dey work as expected
So wetin u want the company to do about their loan money?

Dash them?
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2023
Mrtaye:

Why didn't you put on the ac and do other checks before collection
I seem to recall I stated that the ac was chilling when I turned it ok at their center plus I was told the car was recently fixed to standard meaning brakes too should’ve been changed.

1 Like

Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Mrtaye: 12:52pm On May 31, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I seem to recall I stated that the ac was chilling when I turned it ok at their center plus I was told the car was recently fixed to standard meaning brakes too should’ve been changed.
Hmmm scam
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Nwanna2588: 1:17pm On May 31, 2023
What about auto-check? Anybody that has done theirs and succeeded should share his experience
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2023
Shebi there is [/b]lagride[b], owned bƴ Lagos State government... How much is that one going for?

They should go for that one Na, and leave Moove alone... Abi them dey fear say LG no go look face when it's time time to collect?
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2023
Mrtaye:

Hmmm scam
serious one o. I forgot to mention. The amount I was to pay in total was 7.4M. For car that was beat up and toks at the time was around 4.5-5M
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Nwanna2588: 3:15pm On May 31, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
Shebi there is [/b]lagride[b], owned bƴ Lagos State government... How much is that one going for?

They should go for that one Na, and leave Moove alone... Abi them dey fear say LG no go look face when it's time time to collect?
That one needs huge money for a beginner. The last time I checked it was almost N1.9M deposit but this moove own is zero downpayment

1 Like

Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by victory36(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2023
seyicodes:
I remember when I was looking for car to work with like sapa wan kill me then , thank Allah i didn't go for this moove car. Na diẹ. 7 million for that smallest one and 9 million for the other one. 10 trips everyday kilode. I got the best deal of Toyota Corolla Sport Tokunbo for 4 million and 30k weekly. I no kuku bother registering with Uber. It's me and Bolt for life.
pls sir can you help me with how you got the deal?🤲
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Nwanna2588: 5:56pm On May 31, 2023
I was told that the car does not go outside Lagos. That it is programmed such that upon leaving Lagos it will be turned off by the management
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by richeeyo(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2023
SonicDre:
Fuel subsidy has been removed...save cost on fuel and time waiting on long queue's.

If you work I'm remotely, you can power your devices on the GO 🏁 A with this 72,000mah / 300w powerstation.

💻- Laptop
📱- Phone
🖨️ - Printer

🌍 Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp
Bro
Price please
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by larryeffizy1(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2023
seyicodes:
I remember when I was looking for car to work with like sapa wan kill me then , thank Allah i didn't go for this moove car. Na diẹ. 7 million for that smallest one and 9 million for the other one. 10 trips everyday kilode. I got the best deal of Toyota Corolla Sport Tokunbo for 4 million and 30k weekly. I no kuku bother registering with Uber. It's me and Bolt for life.
I beg can you drop your number or if you can buzz me via WhatsApp 08189078657 I'd appreciate it bikoo.... I want to inquire on the diff btw Uber and Bolt pls.... Thksss in anticipation.
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Ten06(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2023
9.9 million for Suzuki espresso is outrageous
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by ghettochild(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2023
SonicDre:

💻- Laptop
📱- Phone
🖨️ - Printer

How much??

🌍 Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Paulnoma(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2023
seyicodes:

Bros I day on this your matter now oh,for months now I don day try get good car,never see,u fit help me with how to run am,am Paul from Benin city.i appreciate every help you could render
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2023
seyicodes:

Good evening chairman. Please which platform gave you the 30k weekly remittance?
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Charlezsule(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Paulnoma:

Bros I day on this your matter now oh,for months now I don day try get good car,never see,u fit help me with how to run am,am Paul from Benin city.i appreciate every help you could render

Pls do u have a contact were I can get a car on HP for Uber/Bolt
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by Paulnoma(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Charlezsule:

Pls do u have a contact were I can get a car on HP for Uber/Bolt

Not at all
Re: Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria by tblack74(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27
seyicodes:

Presently looking for a good deal like this...can you help with companies offering this deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) / Hot And Cold Stream In Ugep, Cross River State, Discovered By A Hunter / The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.