Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Need Serious Advice On The Path To Tow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Serious Advice On The Path To Tow (206 Views)

I Need Your Advice On This Job / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / Need Serious Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Advice On The Path To Tow by lavylilly: 8:34am On May 31, 2023
I Need Serious Advice On The Path To Tow

I am currently confused right now on what to do. I need advice.

I got this job that pays 200k+ a month plus a decent accommodation. Iam very good at my job and I have been planning on opening my own. As a matter of fact I have planned to start buying the equipments needed for the company by October. Although if everything goes as planned the company would begin operation by middle of next year. I also have the intention of combining my job and running the company(it's no big deal). However I ran into this sure link of getting a very high paid job abroad. The link is legit and very sure, all I have to do is accept and I will leave ASAP but my problem here is that my parents wokldolet me step out of the country cause I'm their only son. I needed the abroad job as it would boost my income and enable me achieve what I had planned. If I should follow my initial plan the company would run on a small scale. However, with the fund from the away job I could get enough money to go into full business.

Iam thinking of defying them and go ahead with the abroad plan. But one mind is telling me to hold onto my initial plan.

Please what do I do?

Ps I have already been offered the job abroad all I have to do is to accept it. And I don't have much time left.
Re: I Need Serious Advice On The Path To Tow by Mozino007(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2023
Pray about it first so that you won’t make a huge mistake…

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Advice On The Path To Tow by lavylilly: 10:22am On May 31, 2023
angry
Mozino007:
Pray about it first so that you won’t make a huge mistake…
Everything is not prayers
Re: I Need Serious Advice On The Path To Tow by Mozino007(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2023
lavylilly:
angry Everything is not prayers
oops!! Your choice sha

3 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Advice On The Path To Tow by Olaqoz: 11:12am On May 31, 2023
My advice

If I'm in ur shoe, I will stick to Naija job and keep praying for Grace and bounty on the job.

I'm currently in similar dilemma, infact I want to relocate next month back to SW for a job ( small salary compare to what I earn through trade in the North).

Lesson is that be a good child to ur parent while they're alive and you'll appreciate it at s later time.

Attimes all that glitters might not be gold. Abroad will later become lonely to you unless you enjoy social live (partying alot etc).

Curled from my 7months experience being far from home.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Advice On The Path To Tow by Mozino007(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2023
That guy doesn’t believe in prayers, do not force him!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Social Media Executive Urgently Needed / Job Vacancy (Female Customer Care/online Marketer) Needed / For Content Writers: 100 Types Of Content That Chatgpt Can Help You To Create.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.