Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Chike Nmerukini Congratulates Sir Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Nmerukini Congratulates Sir Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor (134 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chike Nmerukini Congratulates Sir Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor by DezMayorz(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2023
Felicitation: Barrister Chike Nmerukini Congratulates Sir Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor

- Said Siminalayi Fubara will expand socioeconomic benefits for all Rivers people.

Dez Mayorz Report.

The Head Of Administration and General Service/ Head of Personnel Management at Port Harcourt City Council, Barrister Chike Nmerukini EsQ has congratulated the Rivers Governor, His Excellency, Sir Siminalayi Fubara GSSRS as he begins his productive days as Rivers State governor.

Chike Nmerukini said he believes that Sir Siminalayi Fubara will expand the socioeconomic benefits and bring the dividends of democracy for all Rivers people.

He prayed for God to give Sir Siminalayi Fubara necessary
wisdom and grace to govern the state.

“I congratulate Sir Siminalayi Fubara, GSSRS, governor, Rivers State.
I believe that Fubara will expand the socioeconomic benefits and bring the dividends of democracy for all Rivers people.”

“I do not doubt the ability of the Governor to sustain and consolidate the achievements of Governor Nyesom Wike”

“My prayer is that God will grant you sufficient grace and favor to continue the development strides in Rivers State. Wish you well.” - Barrister Chike Nmerukini ESQ.

Sir Amaopu-Senibo Siminalayi Fubara was sworn in on 29th May 2023 after polling 302,614 votes to defeat his closest challenger Arch Tonye Cole who polled 95,274 votes in the 2023 governorship election.

Dez Mayorz Report.
30th May 2023.

Re: Chike Nmerukini Congratulates Sir Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor by solmusdesigns: 9:52am On May 31, 2023
This looks and talks too gentle for Rivers state

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Youth Leadership Hosts Police Community Relations Committee Youth Wing / I Support Subsidy Removal / Fuel Subsidies As Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.