Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,921 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! (435 Views)

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by aangsan: 11:19am On May 31, 2023
Please I need help.!
Two weeks ago I got my penis sucked from a prostitute I picked from the road in abuja. She sucked my dick and I cummed in her mouth and that was all.
Within 48hours after that I started PEP ACRIPTEGA and have been taking it consistently for two weeks now..
I feel fatigue and a bit of fever..please what's going on could this be HIV?

She only sucked my dick we did not have any form of vaginal sex or anal sex at all. I have not had any sexual encounter since then
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by CuriousCart(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2023
aangsan:
Please I need help.!
Two weeks ago I got a Mouth Gig from a prostitute I picked from the road in abuja. She sucked my dick and I cummed in her mouth and that was all.
Within 48hours after that I started PEP ACRIPTEGA and have been taking it consistently for two weeks now..

She only sucked my dick we did not have any form of vaginal sex or anal sex at all. I have not had any sexual encounter since then

Joke is on you bro cos I know her and her pussy is located inside her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by ahnie: 11:21am On May 31, 2023
Smh
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by aangsan: 11:22am On May 31, 2023
ahnie:
Smh
Please help me I'm only looking for advice I bleeped up big time.
God please save me
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by Fisiryorh(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2023
No enter hospital...

Continue to dey disturb us Ontop nairaland... undecided
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by aangsan: 11:27am On May 31, 2023
Fisiryorh:
No enter hospital...

Continue to dey disturb us Ontop nairaland... undecided

Boss I just dey seek advice nah. Everyone Don make mistake
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by Micheal56: 11:31am On May 31, 2023
Can mouth action lead to HIV
Ask google Na the only help be that and go hospital for check
Stop the panic
It might be other sexual transmitted diseases that can be contacted
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by Sablexxxtoons: 4:43pm On May 31, 2023
Fear has torment
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by Aboks(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2023
Go for test
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by qtx(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2023
aangsan:
Please I need help.!
Two weeks ago I got my penis sucked from a prostitute I picked from the road in abuja. She sucked my dick and I cummed in her mouth and that was all.

only if u had a cut or briuse on your dick while she did that else, it wont.
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by Thegamingorca(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2023
aangsan:
Please I need help.!

Fear of your shadow has put you in limbo.

Why not call the oloshoes number she might have an idea what could be wrong as she would have experienced your symptoms too first hand lol.

HIV won't become symptomatic after just two weeks of contracting it. Unless you've been fucking other whores before then.
Re: Unprotected MouthAction With Olosho! Please Help! by UptownVibes(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Calm your mind.. It can’t be HIV.. I think it’s the PEP reacting.. Go to the hospital for proper check... Flee fornication

(1) (Reply)

Caviar: The Delicacy Of The Sea / Sleep 'cleans' The Brain Of Toxins - Researchers / First New TB Drug In Fifty Years Risks Being Squandered Without Better Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.