Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians (293 Views)

Atiku Is Non-binary, Sexually Conflicted Crook - Femi Fani-Kayode / Atiku Is A Well-Packaged And Whitewashed Crook, APC Replies Dele Momodu / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians by Oxfordgrade: 11:49am On May 31, 2023
I learnt before now here that 2023 budget for subsidy expire at June ending, and Mr president, simply made that as part of his speech to remind us_ voom... corrupt Nigerian oil stake holders; went all out to instill their corrupt nature, by hiking petrol PM within a short interval. The truth is, if the reverse were to be the case, and circular issued to sell at N120 per PM; government will spend the next three month, trying to enforce same. GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE PROBLEM; NIGERIANS ARE THE PROBLEM!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians by easzypeaszy(m): 11:53am On May 31, 2023
Den wht did cash scarcity expose
Oga naso Nigerians be Tey Tey

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians by Nobody: 11:53am On May 31, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
I learnt before now here that 2023 budget for subsidy expire at June ending, and Mr president, simply made that as part of his speech to remind us_ voom... corrupt Nigerian oil stake holders; went all out to instill their corrupt nature, by hiking petrol PM within a short interval. The truth is, if the reverse were to be the case, and circular issued to sell at N120 per PM; government will spend the next three month, trying to enforce same. GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE PROBLEM; NIGERIANS ARE THE PROBLEM!

I have asked your brother on the other thread to tell me what you people did to Goodluck Jonathan when he removed this subsidy in 2012.

Remember that after the removal PMS was N140/litre then.
Re: Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians by Westerhoffe(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2023
easzypeaszy:

If you were around me, I for dash you 70 bottles of chilled London Dry Gin.
Your head dey there.

Like the government is not Nigerian...
Re: Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians by Lifestone(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2023
CondenseMilk:

I have asked your brother on the other thread to tell me what you people did to Goodluck Jonathan when he removed this subsidy in 2012.

Remember that after the removal PMS was N140/litre then.
One of the reasons I voted against President Johnathan. He's very weak leader. He has no reason reversing his decision on the removal of oil subsidy.
Re: Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians by Oxfordgrade: 12:00pm On May 31, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Yeah bro, both scenerio attest to this fact: government+citizen = corruption. Both are quilty SMH!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians by MrAmbrose(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2023
What is killing us, is BAD LEADERSHIP.
Re: Subsidy Removal Expose The Crook Mind Of Nigerians by marlow1962(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2023
Make una dy play, shettima go enter power for una eyes and Nigerians no go still do shit.

Meh I feel for the average man

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Proud Of BURNA BOY As He Featured Quavo In New Music / “I Was Beaten Mercilessly, And I Sustained Injuries To My Head Before I Narrowly / Video: Emefiele Has Been Arrested In Lagos, Flown To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.