Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,655 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Per Time House Assistance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Per Time House Assistance (216 Views)

Per Time Social Media Virtual Assistant Needed - Remote / Part Time House Helper Needed Urgently / In Need Of Part-time House Cleaning Job In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Per Time House Assistance by abraham77: 12:57pm On May 31, 2023
Good day sir/ma,

FAITH HOME SERVICE

I want to call your attention to a service you might need or someone close to you.

She is open for house chores (cooking, cleaning, washing etc, taking care of children &kids,)

** Negotiation applies**

*She run Per time House Help*

**KEY POINT**
This is basically to assist many client that is lacking behind in their various family (homes). At times a client's nature of job or work schedule is time consuming to have time to fix necessary house chores which at times do cause chaos in each home and family for married people and for some busy serious minded singles. So I stood up to help tackle the challenge.

I am an Educated Fellow, with caring and nursing experience, and also have Security orientation as a member of a paramilitary, so you are safe and secured in terms of security consciousness.

Address: Eleyele, Ibadan. Oyo state

Both line on WhatsApp

*SERVICE TO SAVE MANY HOMES*

(1) (Reply)

Educational Company Is Recruiting For The Role Of A SALES & MARKETING PERSONNEL / Vacancies: Data Analysis And Visualization Trainers Needed In Abuja / Need Help Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.