Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,510 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? (343 Views)

The Collapse Of North Atlantic Felas Organization (NAFO) / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by rottennaija(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2023
Are they just lazy?

Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by rottennaija(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2023
rottennaija:
Are they just lazy?

Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by coke75: 2:46pm On May 31, 2023
It's called a meme.
Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by illicit(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2023
Well undecided
As a Nigerian, I want to say that Nigerian youths need employment or loans

They can help us with that tax and leave Russia alone

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by rottennaija(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2023
illicit:
Well undecided
As a Nigerian, I want to say that Nigerian youths need employment or loans

They can help us with that tax and leave Russia alone

shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by rottennaija(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2023
https://twitter.com/jcokechukwu/status/1663905931124436992?t=yIpfG81D7UJk8OTf6tGHjg&s=19

BREAKING: Finally, after years of denials & deflections, NATO Chief, Stoltenberg has now admitted Russia-Ukraine war started 2014 & not February last year! They have been forced to speak the truth. Well, will their brainwashed followers now ask real questions about 2014? Who did what and how? #Donbas #MaidanRevolution #Yanukovic

1 Like

Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:57am On Jun 01, 2023
Even if nato kills their mom they will still side with nato it is a control thing.. They are hypnotized to like nato no matter the evidence in front of them...
Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by coke75: 1:56am On Jun 01, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Even if nato kills their mom they will still side with nato it is a control thing.. They are hypnotized to like nato no matter the evidence in front of them...
Please, show me the evidence

1 Like

Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by coke75: 2:04am On Jun 01, 2023
This is what people are making fun of

1 Like

Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2023
coke75:

Please, show me the evidence
the rottennaija evidence is not enough for you don't worry I will download Google for you lol.
Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by rottennaija(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2023
‼️🇬🇧🏴‍☠️In Ukraine, a British sniper who arrived to train the Armed Forces of Ukraine self-destructed, his relatives cannot return the body because of the "incredible price"
▪️British army veteran Julian Thorne was 36. He arrived in Ukraine before the start of the war.
▪️On May 21, the former owner of the pub died in a traffic accident.
▪️His heartbroken fiancée Louise Latbury says his death has left a "hollow in her heart" and she is now fighting to have his body returned home.
▪️She wrote on the Web: "Since we have all come to terms with this unthinkable loss, I have to face the overwhelming task of repatriating Jay home. The cost of this is incredibly high."

Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2023
rottennaija:
‼️🇬🇧🏴‍☠️In Ukraine, a British sniper who arrived to train the Armed Forces of Ukraine self-destructed, his relatives cannot return the body because of the "incredible price"
▪️British army veteran Julian Thorne was 36. He arrived in Ukraine before the start of the war.
▪️On May 21, the former owner of the pub died in a traffic accident.
▪️His heartbroken fiancée Louise Latbury says his death has left a "hollow in her heart" and she is now fighting to have his body returned home.
▪️She wrote on the Web: "Since we have all come to terms with this unthinkable loss, I have to face the overwhelming task of repatriating Jay home. The cost of this is incredibly high."
he is in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Are The North Atlantic Felas Organization NAFO Just Lazy? by coke75: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
the rottennaija evidence is not enough for you don't worry I will download Google for you lol.
Evidence of what? Everyone know Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014, that's not news. I don't know what you think that means or proofs...
You're just posting random stuff and acting as if you just uncovered some evil plot of NATO grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia Launch Suprise Offensive / How The Nazis Took Death Camp Lessons From USA: USA Human Gasoline Camp(pic) / WATCH: Will The Expansion Of BRICS Benefit Africa? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.