Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) (43658 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday / Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Melonsmasher: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
sonature1:
That guy is very ugly and lousy!
Who cares..
Your fine guy celebrities are dumb and useless like you

1 Like

Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by NOwazobia: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ask4bigneyo:
Street things

Kindly change the future of your generation unborn by mining this coin.

KYC is already going on to some selected pioneers.

Check my signature.
Stupid Coin with phony developers.
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Nice2023(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
fuckJones:
potable is better than obi
potable the give shishi obi no the give shishi but he the collect shishi.

Your English get as e be...e no blend well.
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Gppgn(f): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
wittywriter:
Portable Foods...lolz

In another news As a youth get involved with earning via online ...so many young persons are legally cashing out after undergoing the right mentorship program on Digital Skill(s) and how to make money with such skills.

Wittyness
if you are you cashing out,why not cash out alone in peace... scammer
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
one old man in ibadan ibadan might tell him to do it , and I trust lagosians they would never reject it due to the hunger.

1 Like

Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by 43Ronin: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

He knows how hunger felt like on the cold street of Lagos

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu was asked why he hangs out with Agbero and drivers.. and he told a story of how hard it was back in Chicago and he was a driver.. he even got slapped and disrespected

but the same president tinubu has received $800m as subsidy palliative to the citizens but nothing don show. Tinubu was never part of the streets.
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Times are hard, trust nobody make Dem no use you.
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by millionboi2: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ask4bigneyo:
Street things

Kindly change the future of your generation unborn by mining this coin.

KYC is already going on to some selected pioneers.

Check my signature.
you didn't name the coin again.
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by KvngJaja: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by prophetfire: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
fuckJones:
Tuehhh!!! You for try go school small na.
What are you writing? Did you read it at all?
I dey shame for you.
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
FengChui:

Isacolukay….
Chai..... Bossman, How far now
Longest time oo
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Pacyrus(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you we you go school, how's your life now, you just useless keep for ground
Another iti
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
fuckJones:
Fool grin
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by ukaface(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
fuckJones:
Make obi go give so that Una go say he is desperate for presidency
Wetin do Tinubu hand to give Ooooh the hand Dey shake.
So just see it as a lose lose
Rest!
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by kingsceemark(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na now I confirm say hunger dey south wastee true true, portable well-done for kind gesture
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Where he see money, shey na that wala waala wala wey him sing giv am dis kain money....ah no understand
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by FengChui(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ask4bigneyo:

Chai..... Bossman, How far now
Longest time oo

I dey bro… wetin dey sup na? What of those our men that year
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
FengChui:

I dey bro… wetin dey sup na? What of those our men that year
Buzz me...
Zero 8 Zero

3 7
Sixty 64 forty
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by bencr7: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Great from portable,but na now diz news enter Nairaland,since how many days
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by ahnie: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Anybody ready to partner with me on this?

I m a Dm away.
If you wish to stay anonymous,it's okay.
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by BigDawsNet: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
God bless you Portable...
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by masks(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
God bless you Portable...
I guess schools don't teach YOU GOOD NATURE AND HUMILITY.
YOU ARE TAUGHT DISCIPLINE
BUT,HUMILITY IS DIVINE.....
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by isabi2lof: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
God bless you portable, at least you're feeding the needy , pls extend it to our side cheesy
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by simplesearch: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wealth without history. Life is deeper than can be seeing with mere look. So quit mortgaging your destiny like Esau because of two packs of indomie.
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by ufuosman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nice one
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Omoapena(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm wondering how this guy will cope with that V8 car he's using now, I'm sure this guy will sell that car before ending of this year grin
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nice gesture and may God bless him
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by rukkyland(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
fuckJones:
Obi flu don catch you too? You die well o
Re: Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) by Emmanuel909090: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is all humanity is all about, good one portable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Female Celebrities We Love Their Tomboy Attitude / Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic} / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.