Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Men Are Going Through A Lot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Are Going Through A Lot (253 Views)

The Harris Sextuplets Are Going To College!� / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / Check This Out!!! Look What This Secondary Girls Are Going In Class. With Four B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Going Through A Lot by Diesel1(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2023
There’s always that time in a Man’s life where he’s feeling a bit down and just wants to be by himself because he feels his partner won’t understand what he’s going through.

He feels it’s an “Ije Nwoke”(journey of a man) thingy.

It could be he’s suffering some financial or career set back or there is a fast approaching deadline he’s afraid he’ll miss, it could even be wahala at the workplace, swamping him.

It could be anything.

it’s just a down moment for him…and he has a lot of thinking and brainstorming to do,

He’s a bit confused and trying to work a solution out.

MEN…what would you wish your partner do with/to you at these moments.

Apart from leaving you alone(this is not possible because you come home to her every evening, so you can’t avoid her presence).

What would you rather her actions be?

What would you wish she would say to you?

What would you wish she could do for you?

What would make you feel better that could come from her??

Ladies, have you observed your man in this mood?
What do you do to make it better?

Please open up for once and be sincere on this thread.
Re: Men Are Going Through A Lot by LadyRosa2(f): 5:22pm On May 31, 2023
I tell him to dress up let's go and take cold beers, Drinks on me! cool

For Lounge, after I watch him drink like a bottle then I ask him, " Babe whats eating you?"

Normal, him go say he is fine.
But o ain't fall for that shiit! Finally, its either money issue or more money issue or most times stress from family and work.

"Babe, problem no dey finish, no go kill yourself oo.Even federal government get problem like this?!"

"Dont worry, all go gallant finally."
Looking his drink is near finish I go ask with very serious countenance

"So is it that bad? E be like say this problem need extra bottles, "

I signal barman for another round, MORTUARY STANDARD!

THEN ANOTHER BOTTLE, ALASKA STANDARD!

By that time "Drink and forget your sorry " don enter him vein, so my husband don dey lively ,energetic and FREE!

No need to initiate FU*CK, no be everytime e dey calm man down.

I go just bath am, pour cold water for him head, carry sponge scrub him body and when I teach preek , I tell am " Babe spread your kegs"

He obeys me well.
Then I lift him 2.5kg gbola, scrub am well.
By this time him don behin laugh.

Its working angry

Then I put him to bed, then use cream massage him neck and body.

Few moments later...

He is snoring. tongue

1 Like

Re: Men Are Going Through A Lot by LadyRosa2(f): 5:23pm On May 31, 2023
A wife ought to be highly observant.

Its not easy o, especially for men. I only don't have pity for irresponsible men.But for those who are, they deserve love, care and understanding.
Re: Men Are Going Through A Lot by virginboy1(m): 6:14am On Jun 01, 2023
Nobody actually cares about a man.

Like the popular saying, it's only women, children and dogs that are loved unconditionally.

As a man, you gats to hustle and bustle till you yield value to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Know Where You Stand / DD Osama's Height Unveiling The Physical Side Of A Musical Powerhouse / Bello Sisqo Is Dropping New Album This 2024 "Naija To Germany"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.