Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (659 Views)

10 Strategies To Navigate Fuel Subsidy Removal / Rotus And Rufai Oseni In A Heated Debate Over Fuel Subsidy Removal (VIDEO) / Ojiri Ihe Nwata Weluo Aka Ya Enu, Aka Lowe Ya, Owetuo Ya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by commoditiesnig: 6:17pm On May 31, 2023
Re: .. by Felabrity: 6:34pm On May 31, 2023
Tinubu piece of shirt with zero remorse and a

First day In office and he is already making life miserable for Nigerians

How does he expect common Nigerians to survive this?
Re: .. by commoditiesnig: 8:46pm On May 31, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu piece of shirt with zero remorse and a

First day In office and he is already making life miserable for Nigerians

How does he expect common Nigerians to survive this?

I was talking about having an intelligent discussion based on the video I share and you're writing gibberish above..
Re: .. by Okjuni: 8:47pm On May 31, 2023
It's well
Re: .. by Felabrity: 8:51pm On May 31, 2023
commoditiesnig:

I was talking about having an intelligent discussion based on the video I share and you're writing gibberish above..
bst na your pàpa dey write gibberish
Re: .. by richidinho(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2023
grin grin grin

The same people that said Rufai is evil, i thought you guys are no longer watching Arise news?

When you send corrupt and empty vessel like fayose to go and debate with Rufai, by the time the result comes out negative you start blaming our award winning journalist grin
Re: .. by commoditiesnig: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2023
richidinho:
grin grin grin

The same people that said Rufai is evil, i thought you guys are no longer watching Arise news?

When you send corrupt and empty vessel like fayose to go and debate with Rufai, by the time the result comes out negative you start blaming our award winning journalist grin
I not actually for one that simply criticizes personality. I'm all for intelligent conversation & arguments.
Re: .. by orisa37: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2023
PATIENCE PLEASE AND ALLOW DEMANDS TO DICTATE SUPPLY AND PRICE.
Re: .. by Parada: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2023
Rufai was taken to the cleaners no matter how you diced this, you can't sugarcoat that.

commoditiesnig:
I just stumbled on this video and thought I share. Very intelligent conversation/argument between Rotus and Rufai.

These are kind of intelligent arguments/ conversations we should be engaging in our social and media platforms including NL.

Both main discussants are actually correct in their own arguments. Kudos to Rotus! Smart economist.

Guys you can share your opinion after watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhezJalBKwg

@MOD, pls front page
Re: .. by mrvitalis(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2023
30% of overhead cost goes to power ? Which kind lie be this one ....there is no business with 10% of their overhead cost as power ...

The problem most businesses face on Nigeria is access to cheap credit

The minimum you can get a business loan in Nigeria is 25% some go as high as 50% ...and no space to even integrate the funds
Re: .. by commoditiesnig: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2023
orisa37:
PATIENCE PLEASE AND ALLOW DEMANDS TO DICTATE SUPPLY AND PRICE.
true that

Parada:
Rufai was taken to the cleaners no matter how you diced this, you can't sugarcoat that.

I don't 100% think he was. Both arguments came from different perspectives... Economic & social

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Hijacks Peter Obi's Manifesto Policy On Hourly Wage, Which APC Kicked At / 7-days Ultimatum, Niger Is Amassing Soldiers, Tinubu Don't Fall Our Hands Now / A Reminder To Obidient (history )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.