Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court (815 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by gidgiddy: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
The only reason Nnamdi Kanu is still in detention is that the Supreme court cannot hear his matter until September due to its heavy case load.

In October last year, three learned justices of the Appeal court not only unanimously discharged and released Nnamdi Kanu, they also ordered that no court (except supreme court) has jurisdiction to try Kanu. In essence, Nnamdi Kanu cannot be charged to court any more, no matter what one may accuse him of doing

The courts held that the federal government violated not only Kanu's rights, but also the extradition act of Nigeria when they illegally and without due process, brought Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria

When they Supreme court also hears how the Federal government violated the Nigerian extradition act, not only are they going to uphold Nnamdi Kanu's court judgment, I also see them heavily fining the federal government for bringing Kanu's case to court having themselves broken the law

No court rewards illegality and many of them will punish anyone who knowingly comes to court with stained hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by Bobloco: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
angry
Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by ODUBEZE: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
I wondered why Buhari or whatever was never charged for contempt of the court undecided

2 Likes

Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by truthhurtsnaira: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
ODUBEZE:
I wondered why Buhari or whatever was never charged for contempt of the court undecided

That is if he is really Buhari…

1 Like

Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by Danisaint112(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

That is if he is really Buhari…

You head dey there. In today's tech advance world almost anything is possible and in every rumour there is an atom of truth.

A northern female friend of mine from Jos said she actually know a Northern Muslim (a friend if hers) who swore to her with his generation that the man ruling us ain't Buhari and that as matter of fact his dad was among the people that buried him Saudi Arabia. I will stop here.

I never really believed it even when the news was flying around until this shocking revelation. And this is happening recently oo.
Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by Tingotoe: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Peradventure the SC releases Kanu, the FG needs to as a matter of national security rearrest and charge the terrorist with new crimes. The man was freed on a technicality and never really acquitted himself from the actual charges.

3 Likes

Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by truthhurtsnaira: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

You head dey there. In today's tech advance world almost anything is possible and in every rumour there is an atom of truth.

A northern female friend of mine from Jos said she actually know a Northern Muslim (a friend if hers) who swore to her with his generation that the man ruling us ain't Buhari and that as matter of fact his dad was among the people that buried him Saudi Arabia. I will stop here.

I never really believed it even when the news was flying around until this shocking revelation. And this is happening recently oo.

Yep… the cabal knew…. The real Buhari loved talking to journalist and the people… he knew the governors by name… not the ones parading themselves hiding from media, referring to folks as “The Governor”… LOL

1 Like

Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by beerfraud: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Release Kanu and set the country on fire
Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by SwissMass: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kanu nnamdi is a parting gift to Shettima in may 29 2031

1 Like

Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by FreeBiafra2018(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2023
Tingotoe:
Peradventure the SC releases Kanu, the FG needs to as a matter of national security rearrest and charge the terrorist with new crimes. The man was freed on a technicality and never really acquitted himself from the actual charges.
This is exactly the kind of hateful and evil mindset that brought about the current insecurities and loss of billions of resources just to chase shadows and satisfy your devilish dark souls.

3 Likes

Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by helinues: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2023
All what you have been seeing in the past have been blurry, why should this new seeing be different?
Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by Emergingnation(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2023
beerfraud:
Release Kanu and set the country on fire
It is your skull mining region that'll be set on fire, while Biafra will be set free..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by Bolawhitedust: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
All what you have been seeing in the past have been blurry, why should this new seeing be different?

Helinues you wasted a whole week being jobless

1 Like

Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by gidgiddy: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Tingotoe:

How can you charge himm to court when the courts have ruled he cannot be charged to court?
Re: I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court by blacksam01: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2023
supreme court dqs not handle criminal cases....ends at appeal courts

(1) (Reply)

i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon / Governor Abba Of Kano State Sues His Party NNPP For Not Conducting Primary? / If We Can't Get Justice We Will Grab It By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.