Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? (655 Views)

They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by lavylilly: 6:39pm On May 31, 2023
With the removal of fuel subsidy, have you visited the local market in your area?

Have the prices change?
A Satchet of pure water is =N= 50

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2023
lavylilly:
With the removal of fuel subsidy, have you visited the local market in your area?

Have the prices change?
You mean satchet table water 50cl?
Here i die.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by MrAmbrose(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2023
Yes o, my wife said some things have reduced in quantity.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by QuinModah(f): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
cool
ImmanuelMyron:

You mean satchet table water 50cl?
Here i die.
Re: Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by Hamachi(f): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2023
cry
Re: Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by lavylilly: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2023
MrAmbrose:
#FACT

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2023
lavylilly:

Have the prices change?

Just N50??

Still Cheap.

I was expecting it to be N100.

Then Bottled water N200.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by lavylilly: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked
Evolutionlove:

Just N50??

Still Cheap.

Then Bottled water N200.

Re: Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by Meerahbel: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2023
shocked
Evolutionlove:

Just N50??

Still Cheap.

Then Bottled water N200.

Re: Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? by lavylilly: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
wink
MrAmbrose:

(1) (Reply)

Round, Medium Or Wild Open: / Give Thanks No Matter What! / Conflict Resolution And Peaceful Co-existence In The Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.