Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians (497 Views)

Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians by Nice2023(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2023
After the fuel subsidy removal,what do we then gain as a people from our government?

No provision of water,no steady light,no subsidy on power and even food is very expensive now,transport fare is damn crazy and unbelievably high.

It does not matter who is the president...what are we gaining as a people?

Kai,I really pity the needy,the poor and destitutes in this country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians by Karleb(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On May 31, 2023
Nice2023:
After the fuel subsidy removal,what do we then gain as a people from our government? No provision of water,no steady light,no subsidy on power and even food is very expensive now,transport fare is damn crazy and unbelievably high.

It does not matter who is the president...what are we gaining as a people? Kai,I really pity the needy,the poor and destitutes in this country.
Are Nigerians ready for change?
https://www.nairaland.com/7708803/burnt-police-post-oregun-lagos#123466987

Re: After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians by freemanq(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2023
Since the government have succeed in removing subsidy that means Nigerians are not enjoying anything from the country Nigeria
Re: After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians by APCNig: 5:25pm On May 31, 2023
Nice2023:
After the fuel subsidy removal,what do we then gain as a people from our government?

No provision of water,no steady light,no subsidy on power and even food is very expensive now,transport fare is damn crazy and unbelievably high.

It does not matter who is the president...what are we gaining as a people?

Kai,I really pity the needy,the poor and destitutes in this country.

Togo and Niger Republic need citizens.

The fraudulent fuel subsidy is gone forever. Get used to it
Re: After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians by Nice2023(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2023
APCNig:

Togo and Niger Republic need citizens.

The fraudulent fuel subsidy is gone forever. Get used to it

Local man...what do u know other than follow,follow like rakumi.

I am pitying the poor and the less privilege in ur country. Even if fuel sells for 10k per litre. Na u and ur village people go suffer am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians by Vision101(m): 2:06am On Jun 01, 2023
What we gain is to deny togolese, Benin, Niger etc the enjoyment of our cheap smuggled pms.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice / When We Were Young / House Help On Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.