Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

"I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award (26422 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by solmusdesigns: 8:17pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by Kellie069(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2023
Omo ologo. Nigeria appreciates y’all
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by LilleG(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
So Davido accepted zoo award
Nawa oo, can a person still double as a zoo? grin
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by Officialmrt: 8:18pm On May 31, 2023
Youngkhaleepha3:
Omoh na David suppose to be our president
Go put am there na

1 Like

Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by Alonso91(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2023
OBO to the world

001 for a reason

Congrats world best
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by spencekat(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2023
Omo oluwabi
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by ogify1(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
So Davido accepted zoo award? We'll skin him alive today, where are my fellow Obidients? grin
Skin your family poverty alive first.
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by HacheNoire: 8:25pm On May 31, 2023
All this boys would not allow us rest now!

They will start shouting “First BlackAxe member to receive OON”
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by Ellasure: 8:25pm On May 31, 2023
reward for hard work, love for the country and excellence.

keep it up as a beacon of hope for your generations.
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by isabi2lof: 8:29pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by Confirmedzombie: 8:29pm On May 31, 2023
This is a patriotic Nigerians not the hate filled Adichie.

Igbos are our problem in Nigeria. Wish they can go

1 Like

Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by DonBenny77(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2023
Rubbish award
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by Federalis: 8:54pm On May 31, 2023
My is, what is the essence of this title, honour or award?
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by DomoSabs(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Meanwhile, One wannabe Feminist that wears tribal bigotry round her neck like a badge of honor actually rejected this honor...It goes a long way to show that there are different measures of Intelligence and the ability to write well in a borrowed language isnt one of those measures

There are different perspectives to life!
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by HRMK: 8:57pm On May 31, 2023
i guess the dancer/comedian/drummer govt got that for him!
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by wisdomkid: 8:58pm On May 31, 2023
DevilsEqual:
This perhaps is one of the greatest reward for a citizen of a Country

I'm happy for him...Elsewhere, some dunces were actually attacking AY for accepting a National Honor
How dumb can they be?

Meanwhile, One wannabe Feminist that wears tribal bigotry round her neck like a badge of honor actually rejected this honor...It goes a long way to show that there are different measures of Intelligence and the ability to write well in a borrowed language isnt one of those measures

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and she refusing to accept it does not mean she's stupid. Lol, if they put the two of you in front panel to discuss any topic, she'll floor you. Don't let hate blind you.
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by oyeb15: 9:12pm On May 31, 2023
Who cares. I love Tiwa Savage. Shes my type of lady.
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by emmybobo1: 9:26pm On May 31, 2023
DevilsEqual:

I'm happy for him...Elsewhere, some dunces were actually attacking AY for accepting a National Honor
How dumb can they be?

But you have all the senses, and the question is when will you be honored let alone having the luxury to reject it? You are just a minute little fool

1 Like

Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by mordred44: 9:44pm On May 31, 2023
Baddest
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by kwasoly(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2023
DevilsEqual:

How dumb can they be?

Meanwhile, One wannabe Feminist that wears tribal bigotry round her neck like a badge of honor actually rejected this honor...It goes a long way to show that there are different measures of Intelligence and the ability to write well in a borrowed planguage isnt one of those measures

If you don't have anything meaningful to say apply close up, how is it your problem that someone rejected the national honor?
Why don't you try and be useful with your life make them give you one.
Rubbish!!!
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by DeShineShine(m): 11:47pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations OBO! We have someone who out of hatred rejected national honour, I can't blame the person because they believe in foreign honour than that of their fatherland. Awon eni won ki ji ri.
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by CaptainFM1: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2023
Gppgn:
Na only secular artist Dem dey give? What of gosple singers and Muslim singers too..yeye nation

I think we should demand for the criteria for giving the awards. I think I deserve too, but dem no dey notice me.
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by Menclothing: 6:40am On Jun 01, 2023
My brother more to come
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by Exceed15: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
He deserves it.
Re: "I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award by thegrinch(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
DevilsEqual:

How dumb can they be?

She was hoping to collect from Gringory... But Olu le Piii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Ogechi Gabriel, Miss Tourism Africa Releases Official Hot Photo Shoot. / Chris, Daniel K Daniel's Brother, His Lookalike (photos) / Mike Godson Transforms Into A Woman For New Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.