Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,260 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

2023: Imiano Dissolves Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Imiano Dissolves Cabinet (178 Views)

Ondo: Gov Aiyedatiwa Dissolves Cabinet / Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Imiano Dissolves Cabinet by Schoolguy9(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2023
I hereby declare that all members of my election observation team are now free to face their other activities of life.

For the past few months, we have watched as so many people predict one thing and another thing happens! We have seen people fall out with their brothers politics and we have watched as events unfold. Ladies and gentlemen, I can attest that it is not easy to be a Nigerian but in all, we are not giving up!

Even though, some people might have wanted someone else as their president, we can't deny the fact that it is only God that knows the end from the beginning! Let us not forget that anything can happen!

I am Imiano by name and I sell data with www.sagtele.com/leltbeyt because we can't wallow in wishful thinking. Before you think that life is meant to be easy, remember that the bottom of the river is different from the surface of the sky! On that note, we beg to differ.

You can choose to be arrogant for all I care but know this one thing; there is no way backwards! Because we have come a long way, we cannot fail to understand the times in which we are! So far people still hold different opinions about similar occurrence, we would like to hear from the other side.

The gap between the future and now can only be filled with hope because there is a reason why we pass through different stages in life. So, let us believe that this also shall pass away.

In the future, we might have a lot of stories to tell but for now, let us hope that actions speak louder than words. My voice is heard because I chose my words carefully.

Thank you as you buy MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE and AIRTEL data, epin and other things from www.sagtele.com/leltbeyt

In all, may we not have reasons to regret having come this far. I am optimistic though, it is not morally right to endorse a president of an unknown origin with the reputation of the known facts on the mud! Let us hope it only gets better!

Re: 2023: Imiano Dissolves Cabinet by Schoolguy9(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2023
Visit www.sagtele.com/leltbeyt to know how genuine we are, how long our data last and how you can be part of the telecom industry!

Kudos.
Re: 2023: Imiano Dissolves Cabinet by Schoolguy9(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2023
Keep being informed!

We will not keep you in the dark as to how things have been, our expectations and the things we failed to do! So, follow us on this journey.

To reconcile the past with the present, one has to be careful not to bring regrets in because the future we know nothing about is better than a past that is filled with mistakes! Let us assume that life is easy; then we wouldn't have anything to worry about.

There is nothing classical about our time but we can for once, rejoice in the midst of uncertainty! For the records, plenty comes in the midst of hard work and some opportunities come in form of challenges! So, never run away from your destiny but be good to everyone. As you patronize www.sagtele.com/leltbeyt may you not find reasons to be stranded online.

Today, find a space in your phone to buy Data!

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Governor,Dr. Lawal Dare Congratulates New ALGON Chair,hon. Abubakar / Abuja -june 1,2023. / Fuel Subsidy Removal, Price Hike: How Are Tinubu/apc Supporters Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.