Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP (35900 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses EU’s Report On 2023 Elections Tendered By Obi, LP / Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng / Supreme Court: Why We Accepted Materials Tendered By Uzodinma, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by Obesity(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2023
This is getting funny daily .

Do not forget that i can teach you from scratch how to write and publish books on Amazon
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by Heffalump(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2023
DesChyko:
Mtschew.
Yakubu has spearheaded this fraud and disappeared from the scene.

What many people don't know is that it was Buhari that ordered INEC to rig the election for Tinubu. This was the esult of persistent visits to the then president (father and son) in the persons of Tinubu himself and his son, Wale. They actually cut the deal!

Another angle to it is that, members of Buhari's wing of CPC in APC impressed on him to hand over power to Tinubu against his initial wish. This is how it all went. If you understand Nigerian politics you know this is 100% correct.

The Western countries are just playing along with Tinubu because they don't want calamity/ war in the most populous black country of the world. There's already so much battles to contend with, especially the Russia/ Ukraine war ongoing. They all saw how democracy was ridiculed by
INEC/ APC in the last election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by Kennitrust(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2023
Aremwayne:
What even concerns INEC in this matter, Well it’s a wing of APC sha
they are struggling to save themselves the shame the have brought to themselves
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by Dikegodspower(m): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2023
I knew that PDP is not serious at all.
Does it mean that they don't like going thru the due process in getting inec true copies?
Imagine mutilating CTC of polling units, ward and state results.
Nawa for Atiku oo
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by Jack500: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2023
CELEBRITIZ:

You are uneducated. Inec is the referee and all they needed to do is tender document to prove tinubu won . U and I know it obvious they are taking sides. They are not a political party. They just need to prove tinubu won by showing the document of how he won

Just show document without lawyer? You are obviously ignorant
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by Truthshscrazy: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2023
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by prigoz(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
politicoNG:

https://ait.live/inec-rejects-certified-true-copies-of-documents-tendered-by-atiku-pdp/
Pls you nairalanders, I have a simple question: is INEC political party or did it contest election because the way they respond or object some issues raise baffles me, even APC doesn't object or reject it that way
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by kcbaba007: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra, Peter girigory Obi is still looking for his mandate inside gutter, long live Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land till may 29 2031 and he will hand over to Shettima

Let me ask you this question

Was Tinubu not convicted as a criminal and druglord?
Did he or did he not forfeit $460k?
If he could forfeit any money at all, doesn't that mean he is guilty?

Boy, answer my questions first perhaps, if you still have conscience, the questions might awaken it to make you see that you've been supporting a criminal all along, and if it doesn't then, you are worse than a lunatic
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by pandoragirigory: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
kcbaba007:

Let me ask you this question

Was Tinubu not convicted as a criminal and druglord?
Did he or did he not forfeit $460k?
If he could forfeit any money at all, doesn't that mean he is guilty?

Boy, answer my questions first perhaps, if you still have conscience, the questions might awaken it to make you see that you've been supporting a criminal all along, and if it doesn't then, you are worse than a lunatic
Stop blackmailing people into your folly, everyone has right to their opinion and choice, Peter Obi was accused of killing people and dumping them in azu river, but you people still supported him, stop being mischievous, shallow and embittered will not take you anywhere, if you support any of the leading candidates you are more horrible and despicable than all mentally deranged people combined
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by Tisham20(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
This eyeneck sef anyway na wing of APC
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by shevchenko(m): 2:43am On Jun 02, 2023
Dozie32:

God forbid Batin

Kunle Enjoy
Re: INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP by Walexybobo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
floret23:
This is contrary to the submissions made by INEC during the pre-hearing, that they would not object to any document that’s fully certified by the commission.
Give me an example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.