Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Kim Kardashian Drops Bombshell Revelation About Kanye, Pete And Drake! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Drops Bombshell Revelation About Kanye, Pete And Drake! (575 Views)

Adidas: See What They Tweeted About Kanye West (pics) / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Drops Bombshell Revelation About Kanye, Pete And Drake! by DyshApp: 10:32pm On May 31, 2023
Lately, there has been a lot of buzz surrounding Kim Kardashian, the well-known reality TV star and entrepreneur. She's been making headlines as she opens up about her true emotions regarding her ex-husband, boyfriend, and rumored romantic involvement with Drake. In a refreshingly honest conversation, Kim held nothing back, giving us a glimpse into the ups and downs of her love life and the challenges she'd faced.

"I spent my whole morning having an anxiety attack," Kim revealed. "I felt like I just couldn't breathe all day. You know when you just are on the verge of tears, it's like your throat is about to cry? That's how I felt all day. Sometimes, Kanye will say to me, 'Can I have approval on what you say about me on your show?' And I will say, 'Well, you just talked about me in this song, this song, this interview, this interview, and you didn't ask my permission."

Who do you think the problem might be Kim or her Exes? Read The Full Gist

Read all the latest Celebrity Gist(link in bio) if it's too good, join the community😎✌️

Re: Kim Kardashian Drops Bombshell Revelation About Kanye, Pete And Drake! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
who really cares? thats the type of life you chose for yourself.... as you lay your bed, you shall lie on it!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Drops Bombshell Revelation About Kanye, Pete And Drake! by DyshApp: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
who really cares? thats the type of life you chose for yourself.... as you lay your bed, you shall lie on it!

So true, the revelation was quite shocking though I never imagined that she dated Drake
Re: Kim Kardashian Drops Bombshell Revelation About Kanye, Pete And Drake! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
DyshApp:
So true, the revelation was quite shocking though I never imagined that she dated Drake

lol, that woman has dated so many famous men in Hollywood, here closet has no place left:
- TJ Jackson (MJ's nephew)
- Joey Lawrence
- Damon Thomas (1st husband)
- Ray J
- Nick Lachey
- Nick Cannon
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Van Jones
- Reggie Bush
- Miles Austin
- Gabriel Aubry
- Kris Humphries (2nd husband)
- Kanye West (3rd husband)
- Drake
- Pete Davidson

(1) (Reply)

17 Year AOPE Students Reportedly Found Dead With Her Two Eyes Plucked Out / “I Didn’t Attend My Own Wedding” – Lady Pays Back Lover 4 Years After He Abandon / 5 Nigerian Celebrities That Would Have Been Extremely Poor If Not For Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.