Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus (1569 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Is There Going To Be a Great Revival Before Jesus Comes ? / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by Bibankee: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,
At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow, can we agree to pray on nairaland for just 10mins tomorrow, 30th of September 2011 by 12noon?
This prayer of agreement will be aimed at subduing every stronghold of wickedness against Nigeria or the government. Just 10mins people, and there will be testimonies,if two or three people shall agree on anything,it is a done deal, according to the Bible.Kindly reply to this trend if you are able to join the prayer chain. God bless!

(singing)
Jesus is a mighty God(2ce)
Boko Haram bows before Him, He is a mighty God!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by Sweetnecta: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2011
Even though I am a supporter of Boko Haram, how does the prayer that you are hoping for correspond to the Title?

Boko Haram will never bow to Jesus, even in their worst day of extreme ignorance.
No one should bow to Jesus because he was only a messenger which he demonstrated by his many prayers of prostration to God at Gethsemane.

Your trinity is a fluke.

I have been asking every Christians that I know to give me the name of the holy spirit, in a similar way they will give me the name of Jesus. Not a single one can provide it, even Paul could never.
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
@op

dont be deluded. work with security forces to stop the menace and not some 'psychological pill'
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by Tonyet1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ Sweetbitters,

Your obsession with the name Jesus only beckons on me to ask you: WHO IS JESUS TO YOU?

Just pray you dont come up with those bogus and lengthy meaningless posts of yours. . .should i see that, i'll quit this chat quickly wink
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by Kay17: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
If God was omniscient, he wouldn't need prayers to do the right thing.

@sweetnecta you support terrorists? shocked
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
sweetnecta, do u hate Jesus?
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by Pukkah: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
Nigerians and their lazy attitude to solving problems. Remember to pray against bad roads, poor health delivery system, worsening human development indices, etc.
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by shumno(f): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ Bibankee, I understand your faith in this situation, at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Christ is Lord! Let us not relent in prayers concerning the BH situation but continue to pray without ceasing and God will surely bring the solution in Jesus name. Not to be discouraged with people's comments , because they don't understand that this battle is one that belongs to God (not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, ). God will surely prevail. amen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by dare2think: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2011
Pukkah:

Nigerians and their lazy attitude to solving problems. Remember to pray against bad roads, poor health delivery system, worsening human development indices, etc.

A nation of mentally lazy people, always begging God to come and do their Jobs for them.
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by Sweetnecta: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
[Quote]« #3 on: Today at 05:33:42 PM »

@ Sweetbitters,

Your obsession with the name Jesus only beckons on me to ask you: WHO IS JESUS TO YOU?

Just pray you dont come up with those bogus and lengthy meaningless posts of yours. . .should i see that, i'll quit this chat quickly Wink[/Quote]i feel like throwing up. has your master shaytan told you where he lives, what he eats and how he operates in order to lead man astray?
I am not obsessed with anyone. But i love all prophets of God and I do not accuse any of them of any unholy action. While i revere Jesus son of Mary, i am in opposition to those who hate him by lying against him; deviating in their assessment of him his correct position and nature. When people say that he was encountered by Satan, carrying him, suggesting to him, showing him, driving him, and even becoming Peter, i ask if it was physical or spiritual. No one is eager to tell me how Satan was able to control Jesus that much, in many situations so much so that he cried out, get away from me, satan. Did anyone see satan or it was only Jesus that saw him? This goes to your poor effort that you call a thread about Muhammad's [as] teaching about Satan. I laugh at you and so do all those who believe in One God in all His Perfection.

@Kay 17; « #4 on: Today at 06:07:47 PM »
[Quote]If God was omniscient, he wouldn't need prayers to do the right thing.

@sweetnecta you support terrorists? Shocked[/Quote]How did you arrive at this question from what I said, above? My statement that Boko Haram and bowing to Jesus is 100% unlikely while the guy was asking the christians to pray can not warrant your question. Didn't you read my stating that I disagree with Boko Haram, saying that they are ignorant? Sorry, the not before a supporter didn't register. I was typing so fast and did not review before posting. I am completely at the opposite end of what Boko Haram is. I do not see Book as forbidden and do not accept any violence at all. My wife was spared only by earlier appointment, she could have been at the UN Office in Abuja during the evil thing that Boko Haram did.

@toba « #5 on: Today at 06:25:12 PM »
[Quote]sweetnecta, do u hate Jesus?[/Quote]I don't even hate you. And you are less important and less beloved to me than Jesus son of Mary [as] is to me.
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by Bibankee: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
Thanks all
@shumno, glad there is at least one person who agrees in prayer, two is just fine!

(smiles) I see nothing wrong in praying while all hands remain on deck to strategically deploy physically and intelligently armed men. My Bible tells me that:

'the weapons of our warfare are not physical(weapons of flesh and blood) but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds, inasmuch as we refute arguements,theories and reasoning and every proud thing that sets itself up against the(true) knowledge of God, bringing every thought to the obedience of Christ(The messiah,anointed one), ' 2 Corinthians 10:4 (AMPLIFIED)

We could spend time arguing on strategies that rarely reaches our policy/decision makers; but this is one thing i don't consider time wasting- PRAYER. Leaders can gain insight and wisdom to tackle the crises through heartfelt prayers.
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by plappville(f): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Op i join u in praying for Nigeria, i don't know what BOKO is really all about, but if they are negetive to our nation then i join u they must bow to Jesus the only way truth and the life, for no man cometh unto the father but by me(JESUS) halelluya!!!

I don't even hate you. And you are less important and less beloved to me than[i] Jesus son of Mary[/i] [as] is to me.
The italic is the hate, Jesus always call himself Son of God why u even if hw was born by Mary his mother, why u try be little a him and yet u claim u love him?? Each of ur thread u call him son of Mary, we christian call Him our savoir, the son of God, mighty God, and that is how it stands!! Praise be unto our Lord Jesus christ for every knees shall bow and every tongue must confess him tonight amen!
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by plappville(f): 12:18am On Sep 30, 2011
Jesus is a mighty God he is a mighty God
Our Lord is a mighty God he is a mighty God
Boko bow befor him, he is a mighty God
Sickness, wicked, tyrant leaders bow befor him, he is a mighty God
There is power in this song, it pinch out the forces anywhere they are hiding, halleluya Jesus is a lord all the time
Our most high God, father in heaven, the God that liveth forever, lord u are worthy of my praise, i humble myself befor u lord at this given hours,, yess, u are God, my mouth have proved it right here, u are God.
Praise be unto ur name, lord of lords King of Kings i bless ur name ooh lord for u are mighty in battle.
Its 1am here God reach out to this prayer points, lets those that are ignorant come to bow befor u, there is no other, yesss no one can be compare to u Jesus, Halleluyyyaa, hear the voice of thy children tonight, we believe in u, ur word said it all, yesss u are here, it doesnt matter where u are worshiped, u are in NL lord, bless our Country for Good, let there be a change, u said in ur word that u are a healing God go lord go to heal those sick in the hospital tonight in Jesus name, yeeeessss, let
the blood of our lord Jesus heal them all, there is power in the word of God, power to change situations, to rescue those in captivity, to heal those that are in point of no hope lord, Jesus let ur healing biging to flow like the stream tonight, touch all
kids, old and young in Jesus name. AMEMmmmmmmmm.
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by plappville(f): 12:36am On Sep 30, 2011
I love to pray, its a good way to stay commmunicating with the most high, he that watches over our body spirit and soul,
A song for u lord.
Jesus is the answer in all the world today, above him there is no other, Jesus is the way(2x)
I wake up so one morning, my pillow was wet with tears, i call on Christ my savoir because i know that he will hear me
He heals my heavy bording and he wipe away my morning tears, that is why i love him so much because he is real.
I pray thy lord for less of me and more of u, keep reighing in my entire world.
I stand by the blood of Christ tonight, i am so much in hugry of u, grant me the previllage to be more like u, u are Jesus, u are the son of God, the lord of all, u are the lamb of God hallellluuuuyyyyyaaaa, praise be given to ur name most high, Jesus Jesus, yessss u are my conforter, u are my shelter my all and all, u re the Magnificent God, come down lord come down to reach out to those, those that desire to know u, open doors of blessing windows of favour in the lives of ur children that seek u. All the seas and mountain shall continue to roar at the mention of ur name JeSUS. Haleluyyyya thank u Lord. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Bows Before Jesus by plappville(f): 12:54am On Sep 30, 2011
A song by Don MEOM, I will sing, i will praise, even in my darkest time through the sorrow and the pain
I will sing i will praise, lift my hands to honour u because your word is true i will sing.

I love this song anyone pls help me with the full lyrics.

Tu es Jesu, tu es le roi des rois, je vien de te benis mon Dieu le plus puissance.
Il y a que toi, tu soit adorer, je viens je te remercie pour la vie que tu ma donne, pour mon pays Nigeria, aider nous a avancer Dieu le plus fort, pardon nous, l'etat ont peche contre toi, mon dieu ne regarde pas leur facons la quel ils te voir.
Nous tes enfants que sont la t'aime beaucoup. Tu es le Dieu d'hier, d'aujoud'hui et a jamais. Je t'aime papa, je te mit devant tout dans ma vie. Prendre soin de tes enfants a la puissance du sein de Jesus, je chasse toutes les maladie motelle, que ton nom soit benis au nom de Jesus Christ Amen.

(1) (Reply)

It's Not About Money That Make Us Rich / The Violent Take It By Force / Internet P.orn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.