Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name (3052 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by bolorunfem(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2011
How would you rate wives who call their husbands 'BABY'? Me think it should be the other way round. Sounds sweeter and better when a man calls the girlfriend/wife 'Babe/Baby/Baby Love' but to me it sounds  odd and kinda funny when a girlfriend/wife calls out to the man 'Baby, come and eat oh shocked shocked tongue

What do you think, folks?
Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by bolorunfem(f): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2011
Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2011
My wife can call me whatever she likes. "Baby" is an endearment, and pretty much unisex. It doesn't matter which gender uses it.

1 Like

Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by iice(f): 4:35am On Oct 22, 2011
My SIL calls her husband 'Baby', same thing he calls her. We used to tease them in the naija community that when they around, we no dey hear anything only 'baby, baby'.
Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by femmy2010(m): 4:44am On Oct 22, 2011
Baby?okay I guess?
Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by soapdish(f): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
I call mine baby and he loves it.
Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by Ninapha(f): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
oP: I dont think baby is gender sensitive. we call each other baby with this sound(Beibi) and he loves it. but trust my hubby, he can call u more than 5 names if u dont answer fast grin

1 Like

Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by Greatidonis: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
My wife calls baby but I have asked her to stop. She now calls me bea
Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by amtheone(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yes na. Funny enof my daughter also join in calling me baby. But she has switched now by calling me daddy now

2 Likes

Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by bebe2(f): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
amtheone:
Yes na. Funny enof my daughter also join in calling me baby. But she has switched now by calling me daddy now

Dat tells u, u r child is looking up to u two for guidance if u wife was calling u Peter, Paul or useless man same thing the little wud very been calling.

God bless ur home

1 Like

Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Smiles, i call my bf "baby" , although hes very tall but its feels warm calling him such , while he calls me bae or boo... Its fun smiley
Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by MartineeVIP(f): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
That's the easiest pet name for me to call, cos other pet names I gave him is long to call. We call ourselves baby and I see nothing wrong in it. Abi is he not my adult baby(winks)
Re: Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name by lilmax(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Baby undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? / New Thermocool Double Door Fridge For Sale / I Don’t Know Why My Dad Doesn’t Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.