Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Kizz Daniel Signs His Former Label Boss ‘emperor Geezy’ To His ‘fly Boi Inc’ Rec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Signs His Former Label Boss ‘emperor Geezy’ To His ‘fly Boi Inc’ Rec (565 Views)

Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) / Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Signs His Former Label Boss ‘emperor Geezy’ To His ‘fly Boi Inc’ Rec by hotlegit9janews: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2023
Fly Boi Inc record label boss, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, better known by his stage name Kizz Daniel, has recently announced that he has stepped down being the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the record label. In an interview at the “Way Up” podcast with Angela Yee, Kizz Daniel revealed that he has stepped down as the CEO of Fly Boi …

https://legit9ja.com/2023/06/kizz-daniel-signs-his-former-label-boss-emperor-geezy-to-his-fly-boi-inc-record-label-video.html
Re: Kizz Daniel Signs His Former Label Boss ‘emperor Geezy’ To His ‘fly Boi Inc’ Rec by donbachi(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2023
Where is sugarboy?
Re: Kizz Daniel Signs His Former Label Boss ‘emperor Geezy’ To His ‘fly Boi Inc’ Rec by PlaysNigeria: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
How true is this?

(1) (Reply)

“I’m Owing My Club ₦31 Million,” Yhemolee(video) / Nollywood Actors Who Passed From 2010 To 2023 / Three Real Madrid Players Arrested After Sharing Sex Tape Of Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.