Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made (2068 Views)

Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / El-Rufai: We’re Not Against Naira Redesign; Buhari Made A Mistake / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by SalamRushdie: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2023
My name is Salam and I have a gift for making good prediction when I study ray signals or actions of others , it so scary some people think I have spiritual knowledge but I don't ..I was one of the first people here in 2015 to predict that Buhari will achieve absolutely nothing in 8 years after studying his early signals , I was one of the earliest here to also warn that a Vote for Obi will be an indirect vote for Tinubu and I was vindicated ..

Well after studying 3 days of signals from the Tinubu govt I can tell y'all confidently that Tinubu has started off on the wrong track just like Buhari again and I doubt he will be able to recover at this point ...What are the wrong signals I have noticed .

1 : Failure to appoint a Chief of Staff by now : the chief of staff is a very important foundation that should be in place before any executive order is issued failure to do so will spiral the chain of command direction into confusion

2 : Activating two inflation catalyst at the same time : thus one never augur well in less than 24 hours Tinubu govt have triggered inflation catalyst of fuel prices and exchange rate just hours apart , this will send us into a leap of inflation and this is what no govt should do , what he should have done is too do them months apart so each catalyst inflation settles before the next starts ..Buhari made the same mistake too when he increased electricity tarriff and fuel prices just hours apart a catastrophic mistake his govt never really recovered from.

Tinubu should take it easy and not be rushed into making so called difficult decisions that wound end up tanking his govt performance, yes I agree difficult decisions have to be made but they must be made with utmost wisdom and strategy.

Tinubu should also remember he is the most unpopular president elected since 1999 and many people don't believe in his ability to steer Nigeria popular so he must move to win over more people first instead of alienating the few that support him .. Triggering an avalanche of inflation at such a point where Nigerians feel so short changed can easily snow ball into civil unrest ... We are all rooting for Tinubu to succeed because all we want is a better Nigeria but with what I have seen so far I can say he is already missing the plot .

Thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Solsix(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2023
Go and sit down with your a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for tinubu, in other words u campaign for atiku after 8 years of bihari??

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by DatNiggaDaz: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2023
Watch how you will be told to go back to your village A sane human should have known that the mandate thief started on a very wrong footing & have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians

I heard the people that gave him the stolen votes were fighting themselves at various fuel stations.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Asswipemod: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Watch how you will be told to go back to your village A sane human should have known that the mandate thief started on a very wrong footing & have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians

I heard the people that gave him the stolen votes were fighting themselves at various fuel stations.

Wailer Banton!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†The greatest wailer of our time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by DatNiggaDaz: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Asswipemod:

Wailer Banton!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†The greatest wailer of our time
Emilokan disillusionist grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Asswipemod: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Emilokan disillusionist grin grin

Those that know me on this forum know that I am not a Tinubu supporter, Wailer. I call him Emile O'Corn. So, Wailer, it seems you are new on Nairaland. Now that he is president, there is nothing you or your ilk can do other than to wail. I choose to not wail. Unfortunately you can't do but wail. It's even your first name. So what can man do?😝😝😝😝 Stop wasting your time Wailer. Ok?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

You call someone a mandate thief and say they have nothing to offer after only two full days in office out of a possible 8 years as substantive President of Nigeria.

Yet you expect sane folks to view your criticism as objective, progressive or even coming from a well-meaning Nigerian?

Go and pull the wings off more innocent birds to get your daily fix of sadism your wicked, unprogressive and bigoted mind lives on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by vanitybutiwanti: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
Regardless of when he takes those decisions people like you will still complain. I'm tired of reading Nigeria related news, it's always complaints and negativity from people that feel they know it all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by flokii: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
Is it GEJ's mistakes you want him to make?... an ungrateful man who despite all the support he got from prominent Yoruba sons and daughters like Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana, Pst. Tunde Bakare and many others to become President ran anti-Yoruba government, still removed Yorubas from offices, doing as he pleased forgetting that power is transient. Second term he no see.

Buhari made mistake yet got second term so what are you saying?.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by LegendHero(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
SalamRushdie:

1 : Failure to appoint a Chief of Staff by now : the chief of staff is a very important foundation that should be in place before any executive order is issued failure to do so will spiral the chain of command direction into confusion

Chief of staff already appointed today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by SalamRushdie: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Chief of staff already appointed today.

Yes I saw that and he made a good choice
Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by DatNiggaDaz: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
OneTemplate:

You call someone a mandate thief and say they have nothing to offer after only two full days in office out of a possible 8 years as substantive President of Nigeria.

Yet you expect sane folks to view your criticism as objective, progressive or even coming from a well-meaning Nigerian?

Go and pull the wings off more innocent birds to get your daily fix of sadism your wicked, unprogressive and bigoted mind lives on.
You crying for nothing bro. A thief only comes to steal, kill and destroy. You can cry and abuse all you want, but it still does not change the fact that a mandate thief will never know the difference between 2 days and 8yrs lol grin.

You are just in pains because you also know that your thief started with disaster. This was how your school of thought praised Buhari for 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by DatNiggaDaz: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
Asswipemod:

Those that know me on this forum know that I am not a Tinubu supporter, Wailer. I call him Emile O'Corn. So, Wailer, it seems you are new on Nairaland. Now that he is president, there is nothing you or your ilk can do other than to wail. I choose to not wail. Unfortunately you can't do but wail. It's even your first name. So what can man do?😝😝😝😝 Stop wasting your time Wailer. Ok?
Always in a constant state of illusion. Continue to deceive yourself.
Bla bla bla, " everybody knows me". grin grin

Mtchewwww

Emilokan disillusionist grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You crying for nothing bro. A thief only comes to steal, kill and destroy. You can cry and abuse all you want, but it still does not change the fact that a mandate thief will never know the difference between 2 days and 8yrs lol grin.

You are just in pains because you also know that your thief started with disaster. This was how your school of thought praised Buhari for 8yrs.

Whatever. You are frustrated and Bitter. You will become even more frustrated when Tinubu transforms Nigeria wonderfully as he did Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Asswipemod: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Always in a constant state of illusion. Continue to deceive yourself.
Bla bla bla, " everybody knows me". grin grin

Mtchewwww

Wailer baba! Keep wailing till kingdom come. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Asswipemod: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

So it is Tinubu that owns filling stations that bought petrol at a cheaper price from NNPC and are now selling at subsidy removal rate? It is Tinubu that have food stuff that is bought at a cheaper rate in his warehouse or store and is now selling at exorbitant price? It is Tinubu that is hoarding market and causing the masses to suffer because he wants to gain 20times? It is you Nigerians that are wicked and evil. Keep wailing. Wailer Banton.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by UptownVibes(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
You guys should let Tinubu be.. Day 3 of 8years .. grin Somebody shout Emilokon.. Una eyes go clear for this next 8years.. Those that collected few naira notes to vote.. I hope the money can buy you fuel in the next one month o? cheesy The man in my estate that was shouting Emilokon up and down is now trekking grin Saw d idiot trekking this morning..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by GeneralPula: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
Emeka, your name isn’t Salam..

Your points are noted..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by DatNiggaDaz: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
Asswipemod:

So it is Tinubu that owns filling stations that bought petrol at a cheaper price from NNPC and are now selling at subsidy removal rate? It is Tinubu that have food stuff that is bought at a cheaper rate in his warehouse or store and is now selling at exorbitant price? It is Tinubu that is hoarding market and causing the masses to suffer because he wants to gain 20times? It is you Nigerians that are wicked and evil. Keep wailing. Wailer Banton.
Illusion will always be your Portion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by DatNiggaDaz: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Asswipemod:

Wailer baba! Keep wailing till kingdom come. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Disillusionist grin grin
Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by DatNiggaDaz: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
OneTemplate:

Whatever. You are frustrated and Bitter. You will become even more frustrated when Tinubu transforms Nigeria wonderfully as he did Lagos.
Go & shout emilokan at your nearest fuel stations and let reality hit your frustration & bitterness. grin grin

Have you finished your support for Buhari He left you and your praise singers in a state of CORNfusion and renewed hopelessness for you to ever think that Lagos was transforned under the mandate thief

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
SalamRushdie:
My name is Salam and I have a gift for making good prediction when I study ray signals or actions of others , it so scary some people think I have spiritual knowledge but I don't ..I was one of the first people here in 2015 to predict that Buhari will achieve absolutely nothing in 8 years after studying his early signals , I was one of the earliest here to also warn that a Vote for Obi will be an indirect vote for Tinubu and I was vindicated ..

Well after studying 3 days of signals from the Tinubu govt I can tell y'all confidently that Tinubu has started off on the wrong track just like Buhari again and I doubt he will be able to recover at this point ...What are the wrong signals I have noticed .

2 : Activating two inflation catalyst at the same time : thus one never augur well in less than 24 hours Tinubu govt have triggered inflation catalyst of fuel prices and exchange rate just hours apart , this will send us into a leap of inflation and this is what no govt should do , what he should have done is too do them months apart so each catalyst inflation settles before the next starts ..Buhari made the same mistake too when he increased electricity tarriff and fuel prices just hours apart a catastrophic mistake his govt never really recovered from.

Tinubu should take it easy and not be rushed into making so called difficult decisions that wound end up tanking his govt performance, yes I agree difficult decisions have to be made but they must be made with utmost wisdom and strategy.

Tinubu should also remember he is the most unpopular president elected since 1999 and many people don't believe in his ability to steer Nigeria popular so he must move to win over more people first instead of alienating the few that support him .. Triggering an avalanche of inflation at such a point where Nigerians feel so short changed can easily snow ball into civil unrest ... We are all rooting for Tinubu to succeed because all we want is a better Nigeria but with what I have seen so far I can say he is already missing the plot .

Thanks
Most unpopular according to 3rd place pandorans and 2nd place atikulates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Go & shout emilokan at your nearest fuel stations and let reality hit your frustration & bitterness. grin grin

Have you finished your support for Buhari He left you and your praise singers in a state of CORNfusion and renewed hopelessness for you to ever think that Lagos was transforned under the mandate thief

If awards were being handed out for uncouth and insultive tongue then you Obidullards will scoop all the prizes available.

Sadly, your greatest skills are not marketable or desired. They are worthless and not in demand in the real world. That is why you and your messiah are losers and will always be losers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by chidiokay: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Yes I saw that and he made a good choice

That is a lesson for you seer, even a 9month pregnancy can not only be scanned after the 1st trimester

Just 4days and you are already drawing conclusions, smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by happney65: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
In the words of his supporters. "Tinubu will be a better president as he knows how to gather team"

Awon Isonu team.

They will soon start blaming Buhari

You that will soon miss Buhari. Shioor
Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Asswipemod: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Disillusionist grin grin

Wailer Banton!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Asswipemod: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Illusion will always be your Portion.

Wailer Banton!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Asswipemod: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

Frustrated soul. Wailer Banton baba!😝😝😝😊

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by Enceladus(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
How does the removal of inflation and course-correcting the Naira lead to inflation?
Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by marlow1962(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
Just brace up for what's ahead, make u no later say them no give you update on time.
Na shege pt 2 Nigerians dy enter so.
Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by savcy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
You have a point. But the CBN has refuted devaluation claims peddled in the media. Subsidy just had to go. The important thing right now is to make the necessary tweaks to the economy to keep inflation within 23-24%. I think that's achievable. In a year or two, we'd be fine. By the way, the single fx window must be enacted, too. And sooner rather than later.
Re: Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made by DatNiggaDaz: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
OneTemplate:

If awards were being handed out for uncouth and insultive tongue then you Obidullards will scoop all the prizes available.

Sadly, your greatest skills are not marketable or desired. They are worthless and not in demand in the real world. That is why you and your messiah are losers and will always be losers.
Only loosers are affected by the rash policy of your god Tinubu.. grin grin

What a mentality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Should Step Down For Atiku 2027 / Tinubu Forced To Fly Commercial To Saudi Arabia From Netherlands / Forgive Me If I Sound Angry And Disillusioned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.