Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! (23952 Views)

CBN May Devalue Naira Steeply After 2023 Elections - Bloomberg / Can We Stop The Ignorance? CBN Did Not Ban Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Heffalump(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2023
Lies.
They've actually devalued the naira.
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2023
SO WHO D HELL MADE THAT CBN ANNOUCEMENT? FOOLS!
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by almarthins(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2023
wwwihy:
CBN did not devalue the Naira!

https://twitter.com/cenbank/status/1664188877555355654

https://twitter.com/cenbank/status/1664195669484097536?s=20

Na CBN dey deceive Nigerians rather. Wey money dem print as new naira notes?

Deciever dey call others decievers
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Tinubu media crew go use lies and propaganda finish us for this administration. We're in for a long ride.

We know that you folks are haters of Nigeria - it's just your quest for one of you to be president that hid your animosities for our fatherland. You're always quick to comment negatively about whatever issue you believe will serve your odious narrative about Nigeria. You WILL BE disgraced!

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Dminister(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2023
It was a hack news to cause investors panic. News channels also one of the factors that influences market prices
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by lomprico(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2023
Ok
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Chiuzk: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Tinubu media crew go use lies and propaganda finish us for this administration. We're in for a long ride.
hahahahaha...I no fit laf for dis ur comment abeg
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Niyonice(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2023
We no kúkú understand this country again

Contact for your well researched and plagiarism free write up. Check signature
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by norjibak: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2023
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by richboy7(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
The DotNation and propaganda

Paranoia
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Vatod(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2023
Either fake news or through, the thing done scatter market for us already!
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Akharmony: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2023
Given False information should b a criminal offence in N8geria. . The way fake news flies aound one can barely tell if the truth isnt a lie also
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by 2016easy2017: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2023
What the NATO is fighting is BRICS. Russia being the neck of it.
NATO actually fighting BRICS and ANTI-IMPERIALISM AND COLONIZATION
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by m140(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2023
mariahAngel:
This was how Buhari's perilous government started - with lies, rumours, and so much debunking, which eventually made Nigerians to lose their trust.
They have started again o!
It is too early o!
You send them before... You should be happy na
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2023
But this a Bloomberg report about CBN likely to devalue naira after election as at 2022 on same nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/7437310/cbn-may-devalue-naira-steeply
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by TrainPark: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
SalamRushdie:

You clearly don't understand what is happening

Your statement has not helped him or anybody else.

Question: In your Understanding, WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Satanistx: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
inoki247:
Lol buh the thing don dey show for Binance the rate at which Dollar dey crash dere na Per Seconds...

Wetin trade 750 this morning is already trading at 715....

i dey tell you. may them dey whine themselves
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by kay29000(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
dayleke:

You think na fake news bro?

Yeah...I mean, the fake news that hit Nairaland this mornimg. CBN just put out this post to let prople know it is fake.
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Only God knows what this emi lo kan and his wife are planning for Nigerians...they will soon pocket all their supporters
But the price of dollars has been falling sharply now. Now 715 from 760 just three days ago.

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by MeineMutter: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
Then CBN should sue the newspaper.

We are not strict at all in our country. That’s why lots of offenders go unpunished.
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by MeineMutter: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
But this a Bloomberg report about CBN likely to devalue naira after election as at 2022 on same nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/7437310/cbn-may-devalue-naira-steeply

Likely.

It’s just a guess. Only from analyst’s point of view.

More so, Bloomberg is not our CBN. Don’t just take whatever you hear or read as truth 100%.
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by MeineMutter: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
onuman:
But Naira will eventually hit N1000=$1.
In 2015, Muhammadu Buhari promised that if he was made president of Nigeria, he would make N1=$1.
Islamists of Nigeria voted Buhari president. The same Islamists would have voted for president Buhari if he went for 3rd term. But because Buhari placed Hashim Shettima to succeed him by using old and frail Tinubu as cover president, the same Islamists voted APC.
Rest of Nigeria's voters rejected APC on 25th February presidential election, but the Islamists led by the INEC Chairman STOLE the presidential election.

That one too was a fake news from unscrupulous elements amongst us.

Show us where he promised to make $1=N1. Real proof o. No be all this online blogs. Video of where he said or official memo he released to this effect.

Tam David West granted one interview then about how Buhari would perform but he didn’t even mention that $1 will equal N1.

You people easily believe in whatever you read online and it’s making you heartbroken when things don’t turn out the way you have expected it.
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by onuman: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
MeineMutter:

That one too was a fake news from unscrupulous elements amongst us.

Show us where he promised to make $1=N1. Real proof o. No be all this online blogs. Video of where he said or official memo he released to this effect.

Tam David West granted one interview then about how Buhari would perform but he didn’t even mention that $1 will equal N1.

You people easily believe in whatever you read online and it’s making you heartbroken when things don’t turn out the way you have expected it.

You will also deny that Mahmood Yakubu vowed that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results from BVAS to INEC portal should be used for the 2023 General elections.
You will even deny that Muhammadu Buhari vowed in Kaduna in 2001 to not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Buhari's vow is why they STOLE the 2023 presidential election in a most primitive method.

Buhari stated in Owerri during his 2015 presidential campaign that he would make $1=N1.
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by MeineMutter: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
onuman:

You will also deny that Mahmood Yakubu vowed that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results from BVAS to INEC portal should be used for the 2023 General elections.
You will even deny that Muhammadu Buhari vowed in Kaduna in 2001 to not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Buhari's vow is why they STOLE the 2023 presidential election in a most primitive method.

Buhari stated in Owerri during his 2015 presidential campaign that he would make $1=N1.

Bring out proofs. Shikena. Otherwise short d F up your ipo.b-bacteria infected mouth till eternity.
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Profwriter(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
TreasureHunter:
This development will lead to new business opportunities grin

If you know any GENUINE business that can generate forex earnings please hit me up let's run it together.

I'm ready to provide capital of up to US$1,000

I just lost US$125 last week, my initial investment was US$100 and it was growing and I was smiling only to wake up one morning everything is gone.
I won't encourage the what I call high risk investment, go for physical business and you will get your money or invest in a business or partner with an existing business. Your 1k dollars can turn 2k but it won't be overnight.
Hit me on charlesmisheal@gmail.com for more information, I have an offer you might be interested too.
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Chassy03: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Time to sell my small usdt before them finish me kpata kpata

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by onuman: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
MeineMutter:

Bring out proofs. Shikena. Otherwise short d F up your ipo.b-bacteria infected mouth till eternity.

Parasite. How does IPOB come into this discussion?
Once Parasites mention IPOB in their argument; they feel on safe ground with their fellow Parasites.
Parasites believe that if IPOB takes away Biafra from Nigeria; the Parasites are as good as dead.
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by Perfectman91: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
TreasureHunter:
This development will lead to new business opportunities grin

If you know any GENUINE business that can generate forex earnings please hit me up let's run it together.

I'm ready to provide capital of up to US$1,000

Hello bro, how do I reach you?
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by TreasureHunter(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
Perfectman91:

Hello bro, how do I reach you?

Please send me an email - pyramidoftreasure@gmail.com.

Include your moniker so I'll know it's from you
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by MeineMutter: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
onuman:

Parasite. How does IPOB come into this discussion?
Once Parasites mention IPOB in their argument; they feel on safe ground with their fellow Parasites.
Parasites believe that if IPOB takes away Biafra from Nigeria; the Parasites are as good as dead.

We know you by your utterances. Utterly usele.$$ uncultured beings.

Provide proof. How has that one turned to medical consultant exams?
Re: CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! by lildush(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
Klington:
First, it was subsidy confusion.

Second, it was DSS vs efcc fooling themselves.

Now is CBN without direction.

Things are seriously falling apart.

In just 4days after inauguration.. hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) / Business To Start With 2 Million / Naira Surges As CBN Intervenes In Interbank Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.