Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Pay For Netflix, Amazon, Free Trials Without Card Decline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay For Netflix, Amazon, Free Trials Without Card Decline (247 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline / Earn $20 - $30 Daily On Amazon Free / How Do I Withdraw Or Sell My Payoneer Funds Without Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Netflix, Amazon, Free Trials Without Card Decline by Chrisvictor: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2023
Is this relatable?

You're shopping online only for your card to be declined. Or you're trying to pay for your favorite tools, software, courses or services only for your card to be declined or worse reach your spending limit.

I know I've been there and it hurts. So many tools and services offer free trial but require you put in your card details. But unfortunately most of our default bank cards get rejected or declined.

Well I've found a solution.

After spending countless hours researching, I found an app that lets you pay for anything online without card decline.

It gives you a USD domiciliary account and a virtual credit card that works with Netflix, Apple, Amazon, Jumia, Spotify and free trials of your favorite tools and software. Better still with no spending limit.

I just wrote an in-depth review about it.

Feel free to check it out and enjoy seamless payments without card decline, spending limit and unnecessary bank charges.

Here's the article. Learn more Here:
Pay for anything online. A review.

(1) (Reply)

What Should You Check Before Choosing Local Movers? / Ahead of the electricity tariff hike, what's going to change??? / Nigerian HR Tech Startup “propel” Raises $2.74M In Seed Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.