Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? (2896 Views)

My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church / Desmond Elliott Dances To 'Buga' After Winning APC Ticket For Lagos Assembly / Hon. Desmond Elliot Commissions Water For Washing Hands (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
With hon Femi gbajabiamila rumoured to be the next chief of staff,he would vacate his house of reps seat creating a vacancy in surulere one federal constituency.desmond Elliott is from this same place and is the next in line.this is his third term in the assembly and I feel it is time he is elevated.he is also close to hon femi.he would be the first Nollywood actor to get to the national assembly.

Cc mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Seunmsg
Cajal
Muykem
Casualobserver
Penguin2
Fergie001
Vicdom
Salamrushdie.
Ojiofor
Politeactivist
Mrvitalis
Kyase
Naptu
Kahal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by cocolacec(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:
With hon Femi gbajabiamila rumoured to be the next chief of staff,he would vacate his house of reps seat creating a vacancy in surulere one federal constituency.desmond Elliott is from this same place and is the next in line.this is his third term in the assembly and I feel it is time he is elevated.he is also close to hon femi.he would be the first Nollywood actor to get to the national assembly.

Cc mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Seunmsg
Cajal
Muykem
Casualobserver
Penguin2
Fergie001
Vicdom
Salamrushdie.
Ojiofor
Politeactivist
Mrvitalis
Kyase
Naptu
Kahal

Another election will be conducted for Surulere?Elliot is for State house of Assembly not federal.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Igbosareuseless: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
I believe he will contest and win. But he is a very useless man.

6 Likes

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Zonefree(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
cocolacec:

Another election will be conducted for Surulere?Elliot is for State house of Assembly not federal.
He may ditch state assembly for national assembly.

1 Like

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Zonefree(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Igbosareuseless:
As useless as the P in Psychology.

6 Likes

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Igbosareuseless: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Very daft, clueless and worse of, stingy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
cocolacec:

He will contest for federal na
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:

If he is,he won't be reelected.by the way,he's useful to his Nollywood constituents
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Zonefree(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:

If he is,he won't be reelected.by the way,he's useful to his Nollywood constituents
Little Tari almost gave him high blood pressure. He was only lucky the election merged with gubernatorial election.. if not.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Little Tari almost gave him high blood pressure. He was only lucky the election merged with gubernatorial election.. if not.

Nothing would still have happened afterall apc cleared the nass seats even though tinubu lost.
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Zonefree(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:

Nothing would still have happened afterall apc cleared the nass seats even though tinubu lost.
Labour got 5 seats even after the oppression, harassment and intimidation.

5 Likes

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by yemmight(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
APC will never field him.

1 Like

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Labour got 5 seats even after the oppression, harassment and intimidation.

Lp got 5 seats that pdp usually got betweem 2011-2019.the exaggerated harassment made little difference

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by seunmsg(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
He won’t be a bad replacement.

1 Like

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by wolesmile(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Seunmsg
Cajal
Muykem
Casualobserver
Penguin2
Fergie001
Vicdom
Salamrushdie.
Ojiofor
Politeactivist
Mrvitalis
Kyase
Naptu
Kahal

No, he won't be the first nollywood actor. Rotimi Makinde has been in the national assembly now for the 3rd time running, I think.

1 Like

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Zonefree(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:

Lp got 5 seats that pdp usually got betweem 2011-2019.the exaggerated harassment made little difference
If Labour, the new sheriff can dispose PDP in just first attempt, imagine what would happen in second and subsequent attempts.

1 Like

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:

If Labour, the new sheriff can dispose PDP in just first attempt, imagine what would happen in second and subsequent attempts.

They will actually grow weaker especially as tinubu is president.they can only expand in the se SS not SW.apc underrated them during the presidential and quickly regrouped during the guber

1 Like

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
wolesmile:

No, he won't be the first nollywood actor. Rotimi Makinde has been in the national assembly now for the 3rd time running, I think.

I don't mean from Yoruba movie industry oh
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Zonefree(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:

They will actually grow weaker especially as tinubu is president.they can only expand in the se SS not SW.apc underrated them during the presidential and quickly regrouped during the guber
Regrouped through harassment, intimidation, ballot snatching, oppression, tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Regrouped through harassment, intimidation, ballot snatching, oppression, tribalism.

However it is,sanwoolu was massively going to win

1 Like

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Asswipemod: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
seunmsg:
He won’t be a bad replacement.
I-Muda aka Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!😆😆😆
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Saintinoo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Seunmsg
Cajal
Muykem
Casualobserver
Penguin2
Fergie001
Vicdom
Salamrushdie.
Ojiofor
Politeactivist
Mrvitalis
Kyase
Naptu
Kahal

Oga, I heard you now buy fuel at 60 naira per litre. Meanwhile, we are coming for our mandate.

Back to your topic, not only is he close to Femi, he is close to Lagos GAC members or what they call them, he have a high chance, but money might change hand and dude doesn't have that type of money.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by seanfer(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
wolesmile:

Clem Ohaneze was the first Nollywood actor to be elected into the NASS.

1 Like

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by seanfer(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:

Clem Ohaneze.
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
seanfer:

Clem Ohaneze.

He's not in the nass
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by flokii: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hon. Gbajabiamila's seat is for pure bred Yoruba.. We will look for another replacement to fill his position..

Hon. Femi is now the oga at the top in Aso rock after the No. 1 & 2 citizens.
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Parada: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
But he is way beta than the bastard Abaribe that spent over decades in the Senate with nothing to show but to defend ipob.

Igbosareuseless:

1 Like

Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Saintinoo:

Oga, I heard you now buy fuel at 60 naira per litre. Meanwhile, we are coming for our mandate.

Back to your topic, not only is he close to Femi, he is close to Lagos GAC members or what they call them, he have a high chance, but money might change hand and dude doesn't have that type of money.

You guys have refused to learn.are you with atiku or obi? Obi did not win,he was never going to,getting 90%in se and dominating social doesn't translate to winning aso rock sir.even in taraba,he lost upon all your noise
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by wolesmile(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
seanfer:

Clem Ohaneze was the first Nollywood actor to be elected into the NASS.
I didn't say Rotimi Makinde was the first. I only made reference to him being in the national assembly based on what the OP said.
And on the issue of Clem Ohameze, he pursued his interest to represent his federal constituency in 2007, but withdrew from the race later over what he described as a threat to his life. He never went to the national assembly.
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by wolesmile(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:

But you said Nollywood
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by garfield1: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
wolesmile:

But you said Nollywood

Yes but not Yoruba movies
Re: Is Hon Desmond Elliott Going To The House Of Reps? by Igbosareuseless: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
Parada:
But he is way beta than the bastard Abaribe that spent over decades in the Senate with nothing to show but to defend ipob.

🤣🤣🤣the uselessness get grade.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Does This Man Want From The President? / Owerri Residents Clap As Nigeria Policemen Neutralize IPOB Terrorists / Abia: Court Adjourns Senator Orji’s ₦1.5Bn Defamation Suit Against Apugo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.