Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years (298 Views)

Poverty Capital & Failed State Purchase Of 468 Luxury Cars Every 4 Year For Nass / "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters / Nigeria Can’t Subsidize Fuel Any Longer ― Senator Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years by VaselineCrew: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
Not saying I support the subsidy, but, I find it funny that leaders that the state subsidizes or even babies, are in such a hurry to un-subsidize YOU!

Tinubu gets what? 6 new cars every 3 years? For just 8 years of work life?

New houses in Abuja and Lagos?

Salary for life?

They are never ever in the same hurry to remove their own subsidy, I wonder why?

A real leader would lead by example during this time of sacrifice, but not Naija leaders.

YOU, must make the needed sacrifice, NOT THEM!

REMEMBER THAT!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years by Xscape1993(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Bad politicians.....
Re: They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
Don't mind them

Make their supporters dey deceive themselves

If Nigerians by chance wake up, french Revolution will be a child's play

Let all these big men continue to enjoy until then.

1 Like

Re: They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years by LikeAking: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Not saying I support the subsidy, but, I find it funny that leaders that the state subsidizes or even babies, are in such a hurry to un-subsidize YOU!

Tinubu gets what? 6 new cars every 3 years? For just 8 years of work life?

New houses in Abuja and Lagos?

Salary for life?

They are never ever in the same hurry to remove their own subsidy, I wonder why?

A real leader would lead by example during this time of sacrifice, but not Naija leaders.

YOU, must make the needed sacrifice, NOT THEM!

REMEMBER THAT!

Thats life for you..

The good part of life is for a few..
Re: They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years by VaselineCrew: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
Imagine you were given a choice:-

Get pension from a very successful company vs pension from a failing company.

A wise person would probably get annoyed at such a question, wondering if you’re trying to belittle them by asking such a simple question.

“Of course I’d want the pension from the successful company, are you okay?”, the person would probably say in an outburst.

Then you unveil the pension package of the failing company, and you see the pic below, all for just 8 years of labour.

The shock! The utter disbelief!

Well this is Nigeria after all.

Remember, the sacrifice is yours alone, NOT THEM!

Re: They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years by superCleanworks(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
Change begins with me.
shey they will share new cars in house of rep this year. will it be IVM?

subsidy money must be removed because not all of them are getting a share of the loot like PARIS FUNDS.

no refineries for over 20 years of democracy. but subsidy must go.

nice one from government.
Re: They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years by ambale(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
You can imagine people who enjoyed the good days of Nigeria now threatening it with their bad policies

None of them have said anything about their own pension ooo, but the people must to suffer
Re: They Can’t Subsidize You, But They Subsidize Themselves, 6 Cars Every 3 Years by ojietu: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Well said op

(1) (Reply)

PDP Working For Labour Party - LP Reveals (video) / Labour Party Ask Kaduna Tribunal To Nullify 2023 Governorship Election In State / APC, Tinubu Kick Against Allowing INEC Officials To Testify As Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.