Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies (49506 Views)

Insecurity: Arrest, Jail Lai Mohammed Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do / 2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by wizard01(m): 1:50am On Jun 02, 2023
May God give him the grace, strength and courage to fight successfully against insecurity
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by koladata(m): 3:01am On Jun 02, 2023
because I believed in Buhari too and he messed up , these people are not God lets not always over hype them , yes I've always been a big fan of Tinubu , I campaigned for him , but if he could make swift statement in the case of dss and efcc they why can't he make swift statement about these fuel stations determining their own price and making life unbearable for the citizens
jibs4lv:
If you truly voted and believe in him , I guess you should stop giving those haters goose bump, barely 3rd day in office, it's too early to complain.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:21am On Jun 02, 2023
TOMPOLO BE DANCING SEKEM
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Cromagnon: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2023
Zonefree:
Buhari said more than this, yet, the Oil thefts are within his cabinet.
Buhari did not sack any of them. Now they are all trying to retain their posts. Motivation. Tinubu does not fucck around
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Cromagnon: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2023
Zonefree:
Buhari did not sack any of them. Now they are all trying to retain their posts. Motivation. Tinubu does not fucck around. Especially with his money
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Cromagnon: 4:59am On Jun 02, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu should be crushed first

It irks my body whenever I read fighting corruption and Tinubu in same sentence

There’s no arm or department of government that Tinubu never stole or embezzled money

This Frog is 100% Criminal personified in all ramifications

And he’ll open mouth and say crush, man wey no get muscle to crush fresh egg
chei
Painment
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Cromagnon: 4:59am On Jun 02, 2023
pyyxxaro:
TINUBU’s testes should be crushed and grinded first grin
go and crush it na
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Cromagnon: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2023
BloomingDale:
Focus on Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and ISWAP first. No let oyel chook you for eye.
which money will you use to focus on boko
See why you voted for a loser
You can't think straight due to tribalism
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Gajagojo: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2023
Authoreety:
Tinubu na smart man... I pray he just does the right things...

I also support subsidy removal if only they can use it to help the common man
There is no IT
They have been borrowing money to pay subsidy
They will stop borrowing and there is NOTHING to redirect

They are owing nearly 3 trillion of back subsidy that they cannot pay
If such money exists they will pay that 3 trillion first

The earlier Nigerians grasp that fundamental fact the better.

There is no subsidy money that can now be used for any other purpose

The recently borrowed $800 million from the World Bank for so called palliative

Many people believe once subsidy stops there is money that can now be spent on something else

WRONG.
Government could not find money that is why they are owing NNPC
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by orisa37: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2023
"crush-those-involved-in-oil-theft-tinubu-tells-security-agencies"

PRESIDENTIAL ORDER 2023 ONE.
I LIKE THAT.
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by orisa37: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2023
BUHARI WAS A BOOBYTRAP.
LAMURUDU ODU-DU-IWA DON'T BUNKER.
BIAFRA DO.
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by mclloyd22: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2023
Mr president has given the right instructions but unknown to him that he just increased oil theft bribe price lol.. igamazi!
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by richie240: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2023
First, I'm happy you voted progress..
But don't 'gaulk' it (ie má gòó) : the reason u are sceptical about pbat is absolutely NOT the same reason as their opposition to his policies.

Your scepticism is based on genuine concern theirs is absolutely grounded on nothing but hate. There's virtually no policies of Tinubu that they will approve.

Kola, our ppl say "baa ban sunkun aan rina" (when we dey weep, we still dey see).

Ire o!
cool

koladata:
i swear, even though i voted tinubu , but all these talk no dey fly abeg . Na action we want. Crush one first make we see
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by richie240: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2023
orisa37:
BUHARI WAS A BOOBYTRAP.
LAMURUDU ODU-DU-IWA DON'T BUNKER.
BIAFRA DO.
Na wah o, orisa don confuse me early ds morning o.
Throw more light biko
grin
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Alpharey: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2023
We know the real oil thieves
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Alpharey: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Nigerian navy are one of the thieves. Who will crush the navy?

And they are doing it for some big ogas in the government.
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Alpharey: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2023
drlateef:
Tinubu is not Buhari who goes to sleep after giving orders. He follows up. He breathes down their neck. That’s the difference.

Hahahaha, how did you know. Baba is tired and need to go to sleep asap. Can't you see he is weak nowadays
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Alpharey: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:
This is a President with will power to change Nigeria.. not some effeminate ones going about doing yes daddy to every tom, dick and harry on the streets.

Tinubu is nobody's puppet!..

The giant of Africa and hope of the black continent shall rise again, this time with full force.

Take a look at Tinubu. Tell yourself the truth. It won't kill you.
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by eminikansoso(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2023
priceactionx:

One day, you and your friends up there will wake up and see that you are close to 50 years without any tangible thing in life: No family, no children, no house, miserable life and contemplating suicide. That time you will know that time and tide wait for no man.
Seconded
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by maxzzo1(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2023
How will dey crush den sef ? Wen dey are d once stealing d crude oil....
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by UptownVibes(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2023
drlateef:

You sound like Obingo, we have a dam for you to weep your sorrow in it. We ain’t care nothing about headless mob.
You think obi is suffering what you are suffering now.. Just in 4days you're already in pains.. You think obi is suffering like you abi? Even if he doesn't win the court case,he and Tinubu will still be frds,but you will countinue to scream wailer on nairaland.. Las las nothing for you.. Stay on nairaland and be making noise... Tinubu doesn't know you
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by Emeka71(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Nigerian navy are one of the thieves. Who will crush the navy?
HOSCON PIPELINE SURVEILLANCE would.
Re: Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies by walezy14(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
Zonefree:
The kind of people like you never want progress for Nigeria than giving bad comments on all issues of concern. Bad omen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.