Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Tinubu Instructs Security Agents To "Crush Oil Thieves." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Instructs Security Agents To "Crush Oil Thieves." (185 Views)

Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State / Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Tinubu Instructs Security Agents To "Crush Oil Thieves." by Emmynet24: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
The President, Bola Tinubu, ordered Service Chiefs and the heads of security and intelligence agencies to "crush" those responsible for oil theft on Thursday in Abuja, declaring that his administration will not put up with the threat.

On his watch, according to Tinubu, insecurity would not bring Nigeria to its knees as other nations made strides in vital economic sectors.

The President issued the order during his first official meeting with service chiefs and intelligence chiefs on Thursday at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, which was presided over by General Lucky Irabor, the Chief of Defence Staff.

Maj. Gen. Babagana Monguno (retired), the National Security Adviser, told reporters after the meeting that the President had ordered chiefs of security services to present a well-thought-out plan to combat instability and preserve sanity across the country.

Read More

https://www.emmynet24.com/2023/06/tinubu-instructs-security-agents-to.html

Re: Tinubu Instructs Security Agents To "Crush Oil Thieves." by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2023

(1)

I'll Be Your Servant-leader, Oborevwori Assures Deltans / I Am A Fulfilled Man Today / A Tear Comes Out Of My Eyes Every Morning Over Ifeanyi’s Death– Davido Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.