Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election (2561 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) / How Femi Gbajiamila Rigged The Election To Become Speaker - G70 (video) / APC Saw This Coming... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by Rostikol: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same Obi that won Abuja with a wide margin because it couldn't be rigged

Abuja is filled with southerners. You no get sense?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
Rostikol:

Same Southerners voted Obi, you well so? If Tinubu couldn't get 25% in Abuja how did he now get the votes to win by inec after sharing northern votes with atiku
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by Ngorbungor(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
deji17:

Obi , Aisha and others are just stringing you guys along. They know they have no case. Came a distant third .
https://www.nairaland.com/7711691/judges-order-peter-obis-legal

Do you think you are talking to a novice? Look I was a party poll agent for PPA 2007 and inec PO for 2011. So when you talk about rigging i can lecture you because I've participated in, sorry to say so, but you see this 2023, i beg it was rigged with alot of evidence to show from mutilated results to BVAS to IRef.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by waledeji(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
ganisucks:
After inauguration, the first visitors Baba Lagos received was the ambassador of China and some representatives of the Chinese business community.
And Baba Lagos thinks Virginia was not watching. Langley boys go show Baba shege. Dem go run am street wella. If there's one thing dem sabi na to sack government fiafia.
Batista did a presidential election where he was the only candidate and crowned himself king. By the time Langley boys finish am, even his children were wearing Che Guevara T-shirts.
I jus dey laugh...
Honestly I also find it difficult to understand your comments. What Knd of fufu gibrish is this
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by Ngorbungor(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
Rostikol:

Who told you, all tribe are well represented in Abuja, and most of them voted for Obi, even the indigenes didnt know that they were voting out their son "Sen. Aduda"
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by deji17: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ngorbungor:

Thats why they are in court, do you think River's magic didn't happen elsewhere? Take a look at Ekiti State result, opposition partys stated disputing it right in front of inec chairman at the national collation center.

Please lets be telling ourselves the truth sometimes.

Go and prove it in court. The only election that is not rigged is the one you win.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by deji17: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ngorbungor:

Do you think you are talking to a novice? Look I was a party poll agent for PPA 2007 and inec PO for 2011. So when you talk about rigging i can lecture you because I've participated in, sorry to say so, but you see this 2023, i beg it was rigged with alot of evidence to show from mutilated results to BVAS to IRef.

Go and prove it in court. The only election that is not rigged is the one you won.
How you would assume everyone likes your candidate beats me.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Kano
Kaduna
Jigawa
Yobe
Adamawa
Bauchi
Gombe
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
Nasarawa

Tinubu did not win all these states, but wherever he lose, he came very close second in all.

Are they saying pandora Obituary won or performed creditably in these states?

The height of delusion is to start thinking abokki will abandon Tinubu and Shettima to start casting their votes for Obi and Datti.

Also, in the South, the states Tinubu didn't win, he came a very close second.

Tinubu lost Osun, but came second. Same applies to Lagos and any other state in the South.

So how did Obi lose his manhood?

Clever by half.....

Tinubu won nothing.....
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by 00FFT00(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Kano
Kaduna
Jigawa
Yobe
Adamawa
Bauchi
Gombe
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
Nasarawa

Tinubu did not win all these states, but wherever he lose, he came very close second in all.

The height of delusion is to start thinking abokki will abandon Tinubu and Shettima to start casting their votes for Obi and Datti.

Tinubu lost Osun, but came second. Same applies to Lagos and any other state in the South.

The current pretender in Aso Rock only won in about 10 states in the last election, including only 4 states in the Southwest. Let's not even talk about FTC, remember that big elephant in the room?.

The evidence will clearly show that the criminal electoral heist of February is unprecedented in Nigeria's history. Anything Tinubu is a fraud.

If we were a functional society, Tinubu and all those who brazenly rolled back the little integrity left in Nigeria's public system on that occasion will rot in prison.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by maestroferddi: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Kano
Kaduna
Jigawa
Yobe
Adamawa
Bauchi
Gombe
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
Nasarawa

lol...

You guys messed around with the wrong dude...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by Ngorbungor(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
deji17:

Go and prove it in court. The only election that is not rigged is the one you won.

They have tendered that of Rivers and other five states today, so relax, pip low at the end of the day the real win will be known, Obi or Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by chizidgreat(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
deji17:

There goes your bias. It is very evident that there are many malpractice in South East. If you are honest enough, you will admit that.
Obi lost woefully in NW and some part of NE and SW, especially Muslim dominated areas since he ran a religious campaign. How can he win an election with poor performance in these areas? This is logic and not sentiments.

Sometimes I wonder how hate eat up people's brain
No need for all this hate man. Provide all the evidences of rigging in the South East as we've presented in those states
Can I be honest with you? Tinubu actually came a distant third in this election but let's just pretend that we don't know until the Tribunal concludes her job
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by deji17: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
chizidgreat:

Sometimes I wonder how hate eat up people's brain
No need for all this hate man. Provide all the evidences of rigging in the South East as we've presented in those states
Can I be honest with you? Tinubu actually came a distant third in this election but let's just pretend that we don't know until the Tribunal concludes her job

You are indeed funny. You and other Obi supporters actually overated yourselves. You keep projecting yourselves on others as the actual. You are the hater and if you will be honest with yourselves, you will admit it. Emotional blackmail cannot help you. Don't pretend you don't know of a guy who actually volunteered to tally the votes on IREV. He gave up when he found out that Obi lost badly.
See a simple evident of your rigging. But I trust you will deny.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by sapele914(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
ganisucks:
After inauguration, the first visitors Baba Lagos received was the ambassador of China and some representatives of the Chinese business community.
And Baba Lagos thinks Virginia was not watching. Langley boys go show Baba shege. Dem go run am street wella. If there's one thing dem sabi na to sack government fiafia.
Batista did a presidential election where he was the only candidate and crowned himself king. By the time Langley boys finish am, even his children were wearing Che Guevara T-shirts.
I jus dey laugh...
Desist immediately from whatever dope you are using for leisure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by sapele914(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
maestroferddi:
lol...

You guys messed around with the wrong dude...
Peter Obi na very big fool, a political irritant.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by paramakina202: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Kano
Kaduna
Jigawa
Yobe
Adamawa
Bauchi
Gombe
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
Nasarawa

Buhari was always winning abokki votes in 3 attempts he failed woefully until he was rescued with some votes from SW.
Peter Obi won votes from NC to SE to SS to SW even won a state in NE.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by Parada: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Sebi when Obi become president of Biafra because he never will in Nigeria your hate filled father will not be paying a dime for fuel again.

Oderinde Dopemu !

Cloudflare:
Damn!

INEC and Tinubu rigged in 18 states. this means Tinubu didn't get up to 2m votes in the last election. Man is a notorious rigger. The election tribunal should hurry up and give Obi his stolen mandate.

'E go favour me and my family" crew, how much una dey buy fuel now?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by Akungitit: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please tell this ashewo to go to court.
Nobody from the South East will ever be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,know this and know peace.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by DMerciful(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Why do you chose to kid yourself! ApC did not counter petition Obi on SE votes!
deji17:
Good. So show with IREV that you are rigged.

And as you are showing the irregularity in Rivers state, remember some people are compiling your irregularity in South East states with inflated figures.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by DMerciful(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
KKK states has been demystified by BVAS! Did Tinubu win and of the KKK states?
flokii:
Winning ke?.. with less than 5k votes in the Kardashan States like Kano, Kaduna and Katsina.
I no envy those tribunal judges abeg.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by chynergy1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
deji17:
Good. So show with IREV that you are rigged.

And as you are showing the irregularity in Rivers state, remember some people are compiling your irregularity in South East states with inflated figures.
so what will that tell of INEC?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by Gbogbowa: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Christistruth03:
Good

Now provide the evidence and go to court

Even Peter Obi didn’t say he won he wanted Tinubu disqualified instead

and even the Obidients absconded from their own alternative results collation Portal

when they discovered that Tinubu was even leading more than has been expected because

Peter Obi’s votes had been over inflated in the SE

https://punchng.com/obidients-close-alternative-result-collation-portal-after-tinubus-lead/

It was obvious to all Seasoned political analysts that Peter Obi was going to loose because he failed to make any significant headway in the Far North were he desperately need a share of their votes
we are in court already keep deceiving yourself, in court yesterday Inec reject all the certified result brought by PDP , they did the same to Labour today but the court accept the result as exhibit the truth is that why will you reject result from the same Inec office. The truth is that the result Inec declear is not the same with the result from the ward and the PU. Apc you see your life
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by Gbogbowa: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
deji17:

You are indeed funny. You and other Obi supporters actually overated yourselves. You keep projecting yourselves on others as the actual. You are the hater and if you will be honest with yourselves, you will admit it. Emotional blackmail cannot help you. Don't pretend you don't know of a guy who actually volunteered to tally the votes on IREV. He gave up when he found out that Obi lost badly.
See a simple evident of your rigging. But I trust you will deny.

that was Mark essien go back and check the final result of Mark essien he discover that some people started adding vote for Tinubu when they discover that Obi was leading and he decided to do it alone without involving anybody then he discover Obi won and for your information he submitted the result to Obi lawyers part of what they will use in court. Google mark essien final result about the 2023 presidential election and see for yourself
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by a4cube: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
deji17:

It is part of their own defence.
It should be an attack not defence. The should sue Obi, LP and INEC if they are sure of the rigging in SE or anywhere else against APC.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by Obaaderemi2: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
This Aisha was talking on AlJazeera Inside Story yesterday and it was disgraceful the stuff coming out of her mouth. She's not being realistic at all. I'm beginning to feel she's deceiving Obi and the Obidients.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election by deji17: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Gbogbowa:
that was Mark essien go back and check the final result of Mark essien he discover that some people started adding vote for Tinubu when they discover that Obi was leading and he decided to do it alone without involving anybody then he discover Obi won and for your information he submitted the result to Obi lawyers part of what they will use in court. Google mark essien final result about the 2023 presidential election and see for yourself

On the contrary.. I hope you can read...

‘Obidients’ close alternative result collation portal after Tinubu’s lead

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/obidients-close-alternative-result-collation-portal-after-tinubus-lead/%3famp

(1) (2) (Reply)

$1 Is Now 795 / Farrakhan And Mike Wallace On Nigeria / BBC: How We Got The Nigerian President To Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.