Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen (2018 Views)

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Enemyofpeace: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
While you are all complaining of prices of food stuffs and other commodities in Nigeria, see the food I bought in a food canteen for just hundred naira. Is it not very ship? It is true that things are now very expenses in Nigeria, but there are still some places, that things are still very ship and avoidable.

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Zonefree(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
Oha soup remains undefeated. Kai

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Ihateheadslamer: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
#100 for this big soup and Amala.

You're lying

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by ayourbamie: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
$100 you meant

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by olasaad(f): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Congratulations cool cool cool enjoy your meal
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
brotha, name the place and location of this canteen so that many hungry Nigerian brothas go and quench their empty stomach there.

talk is cheap!

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Jennyclay(f): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Big lie

Mr Linus

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Enemyofpeace: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
brotha, name the place and location of this canteen so that many hungry Nigerian brothas go and quench their empty stomach there.

talk is cheap!
I for tell una the place, but most of you are so arrogant, you don't respect nor greet me on nairaland, so I won't tell any of you the address of the place

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Enemyofpeace: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
ayourbamie:
$100 you meant
one hundred naira
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Enemyofpeace: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
#100 for this big soup and Amala.

You're lying
is that amala for your eyes?

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Smitaro100(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Dis food looks traumatic and painful to someone broke and hungry.. grin

Mk Una try dey fear God naa grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Killerbag36: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
While you are all complaining of prices of food stuffs and other commodities in Nigeria, see the food I bought in a food canteen for just hundred naira. Is it not very ship? It is true that things are now very expenses in Nigeria, but there are still some places, that things are still very ship and avoidable.

Na ur house b dis no lie

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Abolodje: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
This should be in the jokes section but it isn’t funny anyway

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by tydi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
Dirty looking fufu angry
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by ahnie: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
tydi:
Dirty looking fufu angry
Tochukwu see you dissing person.
Smh.

If I hear pim from you or ever see you comment on this thread again,I shall invite your ex-wife to this thread to rubbish you.

Now run along.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I for tell una the place, but most of you are so arrogant, you don't respect nor greet me on nairaland, so I won't tell any of you the address of the place

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by sirwilson(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
See ya head like Blablue buluba
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Enemyofpeace: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2023
tydi:
Dirty looking fufu angry
leave am. I go chop am like that. Na because you no get money to enter bus go work dey pain you tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Pat081: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2023
Everyone knows that the food are make in your house
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by CheedyJ(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2023
Dem cheat you sef, that food no pass #20 max
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:06am On Jun 02, 2023
ICPC go fit to arrest you for lying. Haba... anyway, just in case..where the place?
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by tydi(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2023
ahnie:

Tochukwu see you dissing person.
Smh.

If I hear pim from you or ever see you comment on this thread again,I shall invite your ex-wife to this thread to rubbish you.

Now run along.

Get help.
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by ahnie: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2023
tydi:

Get help.
Are you ready for what's about to hit you?
Tochukwu
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Standing5(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
In Ada's voice

I overcame, hallelujah.
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by KingMack(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
amu'gi there angry

Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by Bakrabas: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Op even if you're lying, you suppose to be arrested.

In this harsh economy you mounted foods like that. Where did you get money?

Efcc will locate you soon
Re: See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen by purples25(f): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dey lie small small na.

(1) (Reply)

Things Needed In A Kitchen / 'Lock-Down Ramadan': Nairalanders share pictures of their fasting meals. / Get List Of Restaurant Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.