Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

26-year-old Lady Marries Her 44-year-old Mother, Justifies Her Reasons [photo] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 26-year-old Lady Marries Her 44-year-old Mother, Justifies Her Reasons [photo] (262 Views)

32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / U.S - Dad 'found 13-year-old Son And 44-year-old Teacher Having Sex In Car' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

26-year-old Lady Marries Her 44-year-old Mother, Justifies Her Reasons [photo] by rhilwhan(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mothers are a blessing; they are the type of people who would risk their lives to defend their children. Someone’s daughter married her own mother, and word immediately spread. She also discusses her reasoning for doing so.

Many of Lolita’s friends and family, including herself, thought she was insane for wanting to marry her own mother. She clarified, however, that she and her mother had always been alone; she had never met her father.

Loita is said to have said; “My Mother has been there for mesince the day i was born. I didn’t have a father when i was growing up, but I love my Mum so much. She is all I have...

Read Full Story at... https://9jawatchtower.com/26-year-old-lady-marries-her-44-year-old-mother-justifies-her-reasons-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Army Rescues 21pregnant Girls, Two Children In Abia Baby Factory Raid / World Textile And Shoe Expo 2023 Seoul, South Korea / Introduction To Me, A New Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.