Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,688 members, 7,851,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (912 Views)

»»» Sold!! Neat Infiniti Qx4 03 @ N1.3M Negotiable ««« / 2005 Toyota Corolla Sports Like Toks N1.3m Just see! / »»» Neat Camry 03 @ N1.3M Non Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by greggng: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
The owner abandoned this ride cos he has no money to buy the bad engine ..Yes the engine need replacement . All you need to do is to buy yourself a tokunbo engine and fix the ride . Only serious buyer should call . 08062593234. Location ..Gowon estate lagos .

Re: Sold by doggedfighter(f): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
Even scrap is 1. 3 m

Okay !

5 Likes

Re: Sold by greggng: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
doggedfighter:
Even scrap is 1. 3 m

Okay !

I.made a mistake posting it as scrap ..that one's engine is bad doesn't make it scrap ...thank you for reminding me
Re: Sold by doggedfighter(f): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
greggng:

I.made a mistake posting it as scrap ..that one's engine is bad doesn't make it scrap ...thank you for reminding me

You are welcome.

Is the engine affordable ?
Re: Sold by greggng: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

You are welcome.

To be honest price of everything has gone up including that of car engine . The buyer has to visit ladipo to confirm the exact price cos I don't wanna speculate . ..The tokunbo price of thus car is 4million plus . So if for instance you got an engine for 400k or 500k and fix it ...do the body work and bake it ...you should be making so much profit when you wanna sell it cos used ones are close to 3m now ...if you decide to use it ...is a win win situation.
Re: Sold by doggedfighter(f): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
greggng:

To be honest price of everything has gone up including that of car engine . The buyer has to visit ladipo to confirm the exact price cos I don't wanna speculate . ..The tokunbo price of thus car is 4million plus . So if for instance you got an engine for 400k or 500k and fix it ...do the body work and bake it ...you should be making so much profit when you wanna sell it cos used ones are close to 3m now ...if you decide to use it ...is a win win situation.

All these may leave may leave the car at 2.5 m.

1 Like

Re: Sold by garriAndsugar: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

You are welcome.

You can buy it for me
Re: Sold by doggedfighter(f): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You can buy it for me

Were greggng to be selling cheaper I would have bought it for you grin

garriAndsugar:

Tell him your budget na.. no worry I go do you well after grin

You don't even have money for the engine .

So no need 😗🤣
Re: Sold by garriAndsugar: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

Were greggng to be selling cheaper I would have bought it for you grin
Tell him your budget na.. no worry I go do you well after grin
Re: Sold by DarlingtonC: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2023
greggng:
The owner abandoned this ride cos he has no money to buy the bad engine ..Yes the engine need replacement . All you need to do is to buy yourself a tokunbo engine and fix the ride . Only serious buyer should call . 08062593234. Location ..Gowon estate lagos .
Can it go for 700?
Re: Sold by 1Alex: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
Show us the interior

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Rav 4 2008 Model For Sale / I Need A Car / Honda Bullet How Efficient And Repairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.