Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Bullish Momentum On AUDUSD: 400 Pips Down, Potential For Profit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bullish Momentum On AUDUSD: 400 Pips Down, Potential For Profit (156 Views)

AUD/JPY Reaches Critical Level With Bullish Momentum / AUDUSD Potential For Bearish Continuation / Coca-cola: Harnessing Youth Potential For Nigeria’s Sustainable Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bullish Momentum On AUDUSD: 400 Pips Down, Potential For Profit by Ronald85roy: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2023
Hey fellow traders!

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all regarding the AUDUSD currency pair. Over the past few days, I've been closely monitoring its movements, and I'm thrilled to report a significant development. The price has finally broken below the immediate support level at 0.6564, indicating a successful breakout.

Now, here's the exciting part. The price is currently retracing towards this former support level, which has now transformed into a resistance zone. If the price fails to break and close above this resistance level, there is a high potential for a bearish push, with a target towards the major support at 0.6177.

This presents a fantastic opportunity for us traders to profit from the downward movement, potentially gaining a massive 400 pips. Keep a close eye on the price action and watch for any signs of rejection at the resistance zone. If the bears take control, it could be a rewarding trade!

Remember, always exercise caution and implement appropriate risk management strategies. Good luck and happy trading!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Thousands Of Dollars Through Crypto / Moment A Live Snake Was Found In Car (video) / Enhance Your Home With Residential Window Film In Houston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.