Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online (312 Views)

Where And When Are The Greatest Times And Places To Purchase Online? / Find The Best Laptop Bags You Can Purchase Online In Israel. / Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by Marvfem: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2023
Pls is there any other way to purchase online, most especially on AliExpress now that we can't use our debit card, have used this virtual dollar card but their exchange rate is eaten me up, chipper cash,payday nd so on,pls is there any other way to this or any recommendations that rate won't be so high.. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by Dididrumz(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2023
Marvfem:
Pls is there any other way to purchase online, most especially on AliExpress now that we can't use our debit card, have used this virtual dollar card but their exchange rate is eaten me up, chipper cash,payday nd so on,pls is there any other way to this or any recommendations that rate won't be so high.. thanks.

Go and get a UBA Africard. Mine expired some months ago, I'll be going to renew it because I also want to buy something from AliExpress. You buy stuffs on AliExpress with the UBA Africard. It's a prepaid card. You can even use it to add funds to a PayPal account.
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by Oniecan: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2023
Marvfem:
contact me for your AliExpress payment or any other checkout. CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP 0913 68092 02
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by yomalex(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2023
Marvfem:
Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 782 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG you get extra 1k when you use the link
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by Marvfem: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2023
Dididrumz:

Go and get a UBA Africard. Mine expired some months ago, I'll be going to renew it because I also want to buy something from AliExpress. You buy stuffs on AliExpress with the UBA Africard. It's a prepaid card. You can even use it to add funds to a PayPal account.
but I will have to load it in physical dollars or with Naira,how do you go about it
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by Dididrumz(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2023
Marvfem:
but I will have to load it in physical dollars or with Naira,how do you go about it

You load it from the bank or from any UBA account.
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by Marvfem: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dididrumz:

You load it from the bank or from any UBA account.
when I went to my uba bank I was told I would have to load it in dollars I told Dem how will I get the dollars they told me they don't know maybe I would have to bring a physical cash dollar am kind of confuse now
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by Dididrumz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Marvfem:
when I went to my uba bank I was told I would have to load it in dollars I told Dem how will I get the dollars they told me they don't know maybe I would have to bring a physical cash dollar am kind of confuse now

Drop Your WhatsApp number let me explain the entire process to You.
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by Marvfem: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dididrumz:

Drop Your WhatsApp number let me explain the entire process to You.
alright sir 08162485652,you can also drop yours too thanks
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by slimdel91: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dear op, why not buy on 1688 if you're buying in bulk.

Anyway, i can source, procurement and ship them down to Lagos or anywhere you're located. You can't chat or call 0.7.0.3.2.1.0.0.1.9.2
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by yomalex(m): 12:44am On Jun 03, 2023
Marvfem:
you go to abokina and buy dollar then go to bank and deposit.

Why not use Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 782 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG no hidden charges,you get extra 1k when you use the link
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by ebuks4ever(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
yomalex:
Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 782 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG you get extra 1k when you use the link

Is this still their rate? Ndi Payday & Chippercash are charging me N800
Re: Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online by yomalex(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
ebuks4ever:

Is this still their rate? Ndi Payday & Chippercash are charging me N800
Yes

Use the link to get 1k extra https://s.klasha.com/p1mG

(1) (Reply)

Original Polo Shirts In Nigeria At Discounted Price / My Daily Choice Products / Dual License For Oil Import And Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.