Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Is Fuel Subsidy And Why Was It Removed? (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Fuel Subsidy And Why Was It Removed? (Video) (233 Views)

Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Fuel Subsidy And Why Was It Removed? (Video) by Penguin2: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pe6OxijhQc

I’ve had to explain to two of my friends in details, what subsidy means. And I’m not talking about illiterates, no, both of them are graduates and quite politically aware but they have had poor understanding of what fuel subsidy truly means and why it is such a big deal and why successive governments have been battling to remove it.

The experience informed me that there could be a lot of Nigerians, like these my two friends, who are joining the discussion about fuel subsidy removal and its harsh effect on their lives without basic understanding of what it actually means.

So, I made a little YouTube search and bumped into this video which feel did a great justice to the meaning of fuel subsidy and the issues surrounding it and I felt to share and educate other Nigerians so they could have clear understanding of the issue at hand and why subsidy is a cankerworm that can no longer be retained which calls for why every citizen should support the government to remove it irrespective of your political divide.

Nlfpmod and Mynd44, I think this will be of great service to a lot of Nairalanders and Nigerians at large.
Re: What Is Fuel Subsidy And Why Was It Removed? (Video) by Acekidc4(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2023
Yes please help us lecture this Obidients rodents what fuel Subsidy is and the benefits of removing it. Most of them don't know, they're just Shouting Upandan on how Tinubu is Wicked for Removing Fuel Subsidy.
Re: What Is Fuel Subsidy And Why Was It Removed? (Video) by Penguin2: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Yes please help us lecture this Obidients rodents what fuel Subsidy is and the benefits of removing it. Most of them don't know, they're just Shouting Upandan on how Tinubu is Wicked for Removing Fuel Subsidy.

And why are you calling Obidients rodents 🤔?
Re: What Is Fuel Subsidy And Why Was It Removed? (Video) by Penguin2: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Still waiting for your answer 🤔
Re: What Is Fuel Subsidy And Why Was It Removed? (Video) by Penguin2: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Re: What Is Fuel Subsidy And Why Was It Removed? (Video) by pandoragirigory: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
alright

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy: Governors Support Tinubu, Promise To Ameliorate Short-term Impact / (opinion) Emefiele May Spend 150 Years In Prison If Convicted / This Country Is Not Fair To Some Of Us" - Senator Orji Uzo Kalu Says As He Weeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.