Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist (2455 Views)

LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Soludo Rebrands APGA To Zikist Party, Bans Ojukwu’s Pictures Across The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by AntiZikist: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2023
I have always maintained that the Igbo has always been the greatest enemy of the SS and no other Igbo politician confirms this like Orji Uzor Kalu who in his inordinate ambition to emerge as DSP has aligned with the northern hawks standing firmly against Akpabio emerging as SP.

Orji Uzor Kalu knows he stands no chance emerging as SP so he has now pitched himself to the Yari campaign team in hopes of being rewarded with the DSP position.

This isn't new to Igbo politics as the north always sees the Igbo as willing allies to thwart southern interests since the inglorious days of Zik.

Now it is not enough for this Congo Judas to openly come out to oppose a Southern SP campaign for his own inordinate ambitions but Orji Uzor Kalu made pronouncements against the Ministry of Niger Delta which he said must be scrapped. Orji made that statement as part of his pledge and allegiance to northern hawks who opposed then President Yaradua's amnesty program and creation of Niger Delta ministry. It is important to highlight here that Igbo legislators aligned with the north against what they said was pandering to Niger Delta demands.

Out of all the moribund and cash sink MDAs , why was it that Orji Kalu singled out only the Ministry of Niger Delta affairs ? That alone should be confirmation of what I have been screaming my head off here for the past 5ys that the Igbo remain the greatest enemy of the SS since 1953!

My opposition to Peter Obi was hinged on this Igbo meddlesome and constant attempt to act as the spoiler of the SS .

I was damn right in my own submission to reject Obi (and every other Igbo politician and people at large) owing to their Zikist ambitions to corral and steal the resources of the Niger Delta under the banner of either a Central govt or their dead Biafra project.

If you are from SS and still some how have pity or political support for the Igbo, you need your brains examined.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Bobloco: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2023
OP, you forget so soon that this same Orji Kalu and others including the entire Igbo land supported Goodluck Jonathan, a south southerner wholeheartedly to become president in 2011 and also 2015, infact what the Igbos are suffering today is because of that singular brotherly act.

Why can't Akpabio step down and support a south easterner to become president of the 10th senate. Why can't he extend the hand of love to Orji Kalu. The south east was sideline for eight years of Buhari government because they threw their entire body, soul and spirit to Goodluck Jonathan, a south southerner.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by mrvitalis(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:
I have always maintained that the Igbo has always been the greatest enemy of the SS and no other Igbo politician confirms this like Orji Uzor Kalu who in his inordinate ambition to emerge as DSP has aligned with the northern hawks standing firmly against Akpabio emerging as SP.

Orji Uzor Kalu knows he stands no chance emerging as SP so he has now pitched himself to the Yari campaign team in hopes of being rewarded with the DSP position.

This isn't new to Igbo politics as the north always sees the Igbo as willing allies to thwart southern interests since the inglorious days of Zik.

Now it is not enough for this Congo Judas to openly come out to oppose a Southern SP campaign for his own inordinate ambitions but Orji Uzor Kalu made pronouncements against the Ministry of Niger Delta which he said must be scrapped. Orji made that statement as part of his pledge and allegiance to northern hawks who opposed then President Yaradua's amnesty program and creation of Niger Delta ministry. It is important to highlight here that Igbo legislators aligned with the north against what they said was pandering to Niger Delta demands.

Out of all the moribund and cash sink MDAs , why was it that Orji Kalu singled out only the Ministry of Niger Delta affairs ? That alone should be confirmation of what I have been screaming my head off here for the past 5ys that the Igbo remain the greatest enemy of the SS since 1953!

My opposition to Peter Obi was hinged on this Igbo meddlesome and constant attempt to act as the spoiler of the SS .

I was damn right in my own submission to reject Obi (and every other Igbo politician and people at large) owing to their Zikist ambitions to corral and steal the resources of the Niger Delta under the banner of either a Central govt or their dead Biafra project.

If you are from SS and still some how have pity or political support for the Igbo, you need your brains examined.
Yes south south should have pity n support for Yorubas abi ?

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by AntiZikist: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes south south should have pity n support for Yorubas abi ?

Okoro, you remain the worst thing to happen to SS people .

The only fools who refuse to acknowledged that the old yeast is dead and buried .

The real Judases who constantly side with the north on issues relating to resource control

Parasites

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by mrvitalis(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:

The only fools who refuse to acknowledged that the old yeast is dead and buried .

The real Judases who constantly side with the north on issues relating to resource control

Parasites
Yes Yorubas are friends of south south ...u showed it in 2015 we all saw it

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by princeemma69: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:

Yeah, the Igbos are the enemies of the south-south. They are the ones who own almost all the oil wells in the south-south. They are even the ones that relocated the headquarters of oil companies to Lagos.
An ethnic bigot like you will only see Orji uzor kalu but did not see when Igbos gave 80% of their votes to Jonathan twice.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Brek: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2023
This stupid idiot
Shut up
Igbos own alot of oil wells in southsouth
Divide and rule is all I'm seeing in this topic

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2023
princeemma69
Yeah, the Igbos are the enemies of the south-south. They are the ones who own almost all the oil wells in the south-south. They are even the ones that relocated the headquarters of oil companies to Lagos.
An ethnic bigot like you will only see Orji uzor kalu but did not see when Igbos gave 80% of their votes to Jonathan twice.

I noticed that most of these south south hate igbo bs are just baseless. You have failed to detail how igbos have been enemy of the south south unity?
Igbos wholeheartedly supported GEJ but yet we're the enemy.
As for owning oil wells, nobody forced you to sell your oil wells to them. I don't understand why everyone has a problem with igbos owning properties in their lands yet they forget that igbos were broke when all the foreign companies were nationalised and sold to individuals.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by OfoIgbo: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:

In your lack of understanding, you totally ignored the fact that this same OUK, who is considered a sellout in Igboland, also did not support Peter Obi's presidential bid, but instead supported Tinubu.

I don't even want OUK to be the senate president, but your lack of objectivity is alarming. Tufiakwa

24 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by princeemma69: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
princeemma69

I noticed that most of these south south hate igbo bs are just baseless. You have failed to detail how igbos have been enemy of the south south unity?
Igbos wholeheartedly supported GEJ but yet we're the enemy.
As for owning oil wells, nobody forced you to sell your oil wells to them. I don't understand why everyone has a problem with igbos owning properties in their lands yet they forget that igbos were broke when all the foreign companies were nationalised and sold to individuals.
I am an Igbo, i was just using sarcasm to counter the OP's point. By the way, most of the oil wells are owned by Northerners and some Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by OAFMods: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2023
Where was your father when same Yoruba were at the forefront to have him install as president after the death of Yardua.

Where was your father when the SW voted same Jonathan in his first contest 😂.
Bigotry n hate won't let your hate filled wretch of a father pit that into account ba ?!

mrvitalis:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Anyiamaka: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:

You can be more reasonable than this. Akpabio is one of the most corrupt politicians in the world. In a sane country, a man like Akpabio would be in jail. Don't you know?

In your parochial and petty mind, you have defiantly refused to look at the big picture.
Could Jonathan have been president in 2011 without the support of the Igbos himself allegedly claimed he was one by answering Ebele Azikiwe?
Igbos supported Jonathan more than the then divided SS. Have you forgotten the role the then Gov Ameachi of Rivers State played in making Buhari the president? Do you have a short memory or you are simply all brains and no sense?

Your mouth smells of cow shit when you mention the great Zik of Africa in your silly context. The small Adaka Borro the Niger Deltans worship comes to mind. The evil and wicked sabotage, treachery of that inglorious student now worshiped in the Niger Delta is well documented in history. It cannot be wiped: we will never forget and we will always remember that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by mrvitalis(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2023
OAFMods:
Where was your father when same Yoruba were at the forefront to have him install as president after the death of Yardua.

Bigotry n hate won't let your hate filled wretch of a father pit that into account ba ?!

U mean south west that was giving 55% votes when he lost osun where were your father's

But u the 55% wanted same treatment as people who gave 99% no be greed be that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by OfoIgbo: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2023
OAFMods:

No Yoruba did more than the late Dora Akunyili and Ojo Maduekwe to install Jonathan.

In Jonathans first election in 2011, every Igbo state gave Jonatan more than 85% of votes.
Yoruba states only gave 50+% of votes. In fact, Jonathan even lost one of the Yoruba states, and GEJ only won Lagos, because of the huge votes he got from Igbos and other non-Yorubas residing in Lagos.

Even Jonathan himself made it clear that Igbos were the rock behind him. He never ever said Yorubas were the rock behind him, so go and sit down

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2023
Anyiamaka:

You can be more reasonable than this. Akpabio is one of the most corrupt politicians in the world. In a sane country, a man like Akpabio would be in jail. Don't you know?

In your parochial and petty mind, you have defiantly refused to look at the big picture.
Could Jonathan have been president in 2011 without the support of the Igbos himself allegedly claimed he was one by answering Ebele Azikiwe?
Igbos supported Jonathan more than the then divided SS. Have you forgotten the role the then Gov Ameachi of Rivers State played in making Buhari the president? Do you have a short memory or you are simply all brains and no sense?

Your mouth smells of cow shit when you mention the great Zik of Africa in your silly context. The small Adaka Borro the Niger Deltans worship comes to mind. The evil and wicked sabotage, treachery of that inglorious student now worshiped in the Niger Delta is well documented in history. It cannot be wiped: we will never forget and we will always remember that.
See this trash you write and you’ll turn around and wonder why no one likes you

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Bobloco: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2023
Anyiamaka:

Don't mind the OP.

He forgot that the Igbo were tagged 5%tiles because of the chunk of Votes they gave to Goodluck Jonathan, but gave little or nothing to Buhari making the Igbos to be politically sidelined during the eight solid years of Buhari's government

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by seanfer(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
OAFMods:

You came to a boxing fight with Grenade. Vawulence pro max

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by seanfer(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

U mean south west that was giving 55% votes when he lost osun where were your father's

At the bolded… but you guys want to get a position in a government you support with less than 10%?
Is that not stealing.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Raf4: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
OfoIgbo:

No Yoruba did more than the late Dora Akunyili and Ojo Maduekwe to install Jonathan.

In Jonathans first election in 2011, every Igbo state gave Jonatan more than 85% of votes.
Yoruba states only gave 50+% of votes. In fact, Jonathan even lost one of the Yoruba states, and GEJ only won Lagos, because of the huge votes he got from Igbos and other non-Yorubas residing in Lagos.

Even Jonathan himself made it clear that Igbos were the rock behind him. He never ever said Yorubas were the rock behind him, so go and sit down

And eventually, the same igbos hijacked the government and rubbished the government for him.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Christistruth03: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
grin

If Orji Kalu knew he wanted to be senate president

How come he couldn’t get up to 9000 votes for APC in Abia State in the Presidential elections

Akpabio produced over 160,000 votes from Akwa Ibom and he will be rewarded for it because his supporters

need tangible results from their votes

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Anyiamaka: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
ogunijebu18:

See this trash you write and you’ll turn around and wonder why no one likes you

You can be more reasonable than this. You don't have to abuse data simply because it's affordable.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by mrvitalis(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
seanfer:

At the bolded… but you guys want to get a position in a government you support with less than 10%?
Is that not stealing.
Nah you are mistaking Igbos in APC And Igbos

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by ruggedtimi(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:

Orji Kalu started the race before Akpabio, so who is betraying who here?

9 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by emerged01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

What did you expect Yorubas to do when they were marginalised. We made allies,unseat Gej. That moves see us through where we are today politically. SE should support SS since they enjoy doing that.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Isobug: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:

Parasites
This oponu Amotekum miscreant never get sense? The era of your irrelevant propaganda is over. You are wasting your time and resources writing irrelevancies.
Okoro means male issue in Igbo land, Incase you think it has an evil connotation. Half humans like you are one of the reasons we're on here on Nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Penguin2: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:

You are nothing but a divisive element commissioned to further the divisive narrative of those who threatened by the unbreakable brotherhood between the Southeast and Southsouth.

Igbos are the problem of Southsouth but Igbos stuck their heads out for Jonathan even to a sinking point. Their support for Jonathan caused Buhari to hate and punish them for 8 years but they have never regretted that decision but you are here spewing nonsense.

Where was the Yoruba when the Igbos were voting for a Southsouth son to remain as president?

Is Orji Uzor Kalu no longer the darling of the north and Yoruba?

I thought you guys said he and his other fellow efulefus are the only reasonable Igbo men alive? What changed?

Is it also Orji Uzor Kalu that has gotten Tinubu to withdraw his support for Akpabio as reported in several tabloids?

And lastly, you are not from Southsouth.

11 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Christistruth03: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Orji Kalu started the race before Akpabio, so who is betraying who here?

how many votes did Orji Kalu produce from his Abia State for APC in the Presidential elections since he seriously wanted to be senate president ?

Not up to 9000 votes

Akpabio produced over 160,000 votes from Akwa Ibom

Oshiomhole produced over 100,000 votes from Edo North alone

SS produced over 800,000 votes for APC why shouldn’t they get the Senate President ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by OAFMods: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
If igbos were the rock behind why didn't you hate filled clowns rock him to his second term ?

Do you now under why people claim you are insignificant worthless n of no value ?

Yoruba supported him in his first term n he won you pathetic 🤡 still get mouth de talk rubbish.

OfoIgbo:

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Penguin2: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
Isobug:

This oponu Amotekum miscreant never get sense? The era of your irrelevant propaganda is over. You are wasting your time and resources writing irrelevancies.
Okoro means male issue in Igbo land, Incase you think it has an evil connotation. Half humans like you are one of the reasons we're on here on Nairaland

Exactly!

So many times I’ve thought of abandoning Nairaland, when I remember that these idiots would now have the free ride to push whatever propaganda they like, I just remain here to make they don’t succeed in propagating the kind of lies their fathers propagated in the 60s, 70s and 80s with their media platforms.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by OAFMods: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
This is why many people claim your are the most foolish set of people in Nigeria.

If Jonathan had retained the 55% n lost your 99% he will would win his second term comfortably but your Brian is completely dead you can not comprehend that.

Even Buhari wey no get 55% from the West beat your father blueblack.

mrvitalis:

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by mrvitalis(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
OAFMods:
This is why many people claim your are the most foolish set of people in Nigeria.

If Jonathan had retained the 55% n lost your 99% he will would win his second term comfortably but your Brian is completely dead you can not comprehend that.

Even Buhari wey no get 55% from the West beat your father blueblack.

He got 45% of yours n lost

Lossing middle belt cost him not you stipp over hyping yourself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United States Of AFRICA, A Ruse & Deceitful. / Photo Of Building Where Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation In 1914 / Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.