Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Which Of These Vehicles Is Good For First User - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Vehicles Is Good For First User (610 Views)

Which Of These Vehicles Is The Best In Term Of Performance And Maintenance / Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Vehicles Is Good For First User by jameshow: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2023
Kindly help me look into the two vehicles, which one is okay and state your reasons.

Re: Which Of These Vehicles Is Good For First User by blackbone989(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2023
Honda

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Vehicles Is Good For First User by id4sho(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2023
jameshow:
Kindly help me look into the two vehicles, which one is okay and state your reasons.
With this fuel wahala. Buy civic
Re: Which Of These Vehicles Is Good For First User by 234GT(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Don't buy the Acurs MDX this period, except you have very deep pockets to buy petrol.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help Me Out: I Need A NISSAN Sunny 2 Door / Car Radio Code / Which Is The Best 4wheel Drive Sedan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.