Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

How I Lost My House Rent To Affiliate Marketing - Unforgettable Lessons I Learnt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Lost My House Rent To Affiliate Marketing - Unforgettable Lessons I Learnt (208 Views)

I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My House Rent To Affiliate Marketing - Unforgettable Lessons I Learnt by AKINOLA1000(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2023
it was like a dream that faithful morning, I experienced the greatest shock in my life,

Before then I have had this so-called guy in my WhatsApp DM talk so much about Affiliate Marketing and how people like me were making money from it, he even said they were cashing out really hard without a laptop, just the use of a smartphone and little knowledge and experience like that of a secondary school student and I am good to go and start cashing out. He also told me that I can start seeing results in as quick as 24 hours, there was almost nothing he didn't tell me.

so after a long hesitation, I decided to try out the business and get my share from Affiliate Marketing too as the guy has always promised,

To my greatest surprise week 1 passed, I didn't see anything, week 2 passed the same thing, one month passed, the same thing, I didn't make a dime from Affiliate marketing and it was already time to pay my rent.

I was confused and so worried, I had to start pleading and begging my landlord to have mercy and I will pay up, luckily for me, he gave me a little time to gather up.

But my unforgettable lesson was one midnight when I couldn't sleep, I was all there thinking about Affiliate Marketing, with the mindset that, I can't just lose money to this thing just like that, something must be done or else I will probably be homeless or beg to live with someone

This led me to start making super deep research and findings on what Affiliate Marketing is exactly all about, if it is a legit business and how exactly it can be done profitably and make money from it.

it was then I discovered that Affiliate Marketing is a legit business model and it is done all over the world but like every other business, if it's not done the right way, there won't be a single penny that would be made as profit,

I discovered that I got into the business model with the wrong mindset, I was thinking it's a money-doubling scheme, not knowing that there was an amount of work required,

I discovered that the business needs to be fully understood and learnt before any money can be made just like a fashion designer needs to understand the basis of fashion and sowing clothes before she can make one naira as a fashion designer

My hunger for making the Affiliate Marketing decision I took a good one and something that worked for me led me to a video guide from a friend I met while doing my research

The guide was like the blessing heaven sent to me on earth, it carefully explained what Affiliate Marketing was all about, some silly mistakes to avoid before going into the business, and best of all, the proven path every successful affiliate all over the world are using to make a living from this not so popular business model.

When I started putting all that I discovered into action, it was like a magical switch, the whole game changed for me for good, I could easily clear my debt, pay my landlord and still have the confidence of having something in the bank account aside from what I get from my small business.

In the Nigeria of today, how interesting can that be, having a legit and reliable side hustle income without stopping the main income inflow

And when I look back today I'm so much happy to have had this experience and most important learn and earn from it.

Talking about the video guide I got from my good friend, in the next 3 seconds, you can get access to this life-changing video also, so you won't have to make the mistakes that I've made or pass through hard moments in your Affiliate Marketing journey

Click on this link to get the video now >> https://learnwithemmanuel.com.ng/laff

Because of how detailed this video is, my friend might take it down from the internet soon because of this value shared in the video, i even begged him for this,

Rush down to watch the video and thank me later
Watch it here >> https://learnwithemmanuel.com.ng/laff
Re: How I Lost My House Rent To Affiliate Marketing - Unforgettable Lessons I Learnt by DonBenny77(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
Go and sleep abeg
Make your money alone
Re: How I Lost My House Rent To Affiliate Marketing - Unforgettable Lessons I Learnt by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
So all this story is to cajole people into watching your video....na wao! This is a very bad way to earn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is A Liar! Abuja Restaurant Fires Hilda Baci After Meet N Greet Scandal / CBN’s Unification of Nigeria’s FX Windows: What Does This Imply for the Naira? / International Breweries Foundation Grant 2023 (fully Funded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.