Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag (590 Views)

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War / Maga: White Man Reacts After Knowing The Meaning Of The Word "MAGA" / Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Don't be a portal of hate. Show love and respect. Be kind to others.

Meaning of the Pride Flag colors.

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yeah sure

Why didn't they include brown for asshole

shocked

7 Likes

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
illicit:
Yeah sure

Why didn't they include brown for asshole

shocked

Don't be an hateful pos

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by illicit(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
Obrigardo:

Don't be an hateful pos

No hate

I love y'all for being assholes

If y'all ain't assholes, den I take my love back

4 Likes

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
illicit:

No hate

I love y'all for being assholes

If y'all ain't assholes, den I take my love back

You are still a hateful piece of shit

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by illicit(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
Obrigardo:

You are still a hateful piece of shit

Lol

See who is talking about shit

What comes out of an asshole

More shit

grin

5 Likes

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:

Lol

See who is talking about shit

What comes out of an asshole

More shit

grin

This dipshit is here to tell us he doesn't fantasize ramming a girl tru her asshole, asshole.

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by illicit(m): 2:47am On Jun 03, 2023
Obrigardo:

This dipshit is here to tell us he doesn't fantasize ramming a girl tru her asshole, asshole.

Yeah sure

Asswipe

U didn't outgrow ur fantasies

I participated in mine, real life

I will dip my stick in a girls shit

But I won't dip my stick in urs

Why?

because u are so full of shit shocked

grin

4 Likes

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:

Yeah sure

Asswipe

U didn't outgrow ur fantasies

I participated in mine, real life

I will dip my stick in a girls shit

But I won't dip my stick in urs

Why?

because u are so full of shit shocked

grin

That's why I called you a hateful bitter person at first. How do you live with all that hate in your blood? 🤔
Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by illicit(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2023
Obrigardo:

That's why I called you a hateful bitter person at first. How do you live with all that hate in your blood? 🤔

Same way u live with all that shit in ur head

grin

6 Likes

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
illicit:

Same way u live with all that shit in ur head

grin

Hate will kill you.
Even after you die, there will still be lgbtq people. So why being caustic?

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by chariisGRACE(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
Doesn't change the fact that, gays are mentally retarded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2023
chariisGRACE:

Cleanse your heart, it's full of hate. I won't be surprised when your closet is opened and a gigantic box of skeletons fall out from it.
Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Ruggedniggaone: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2023
Obrigardo:

Cleanse your heart, it's full of hate. I won't be surprised when your closet is opened and a gigantic box of skeletons fall out from it.

you disgust me! you should be shot at close range Uganda president want to have one on one meeting with you guys 😂

4 Likes

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by chariisGRACE(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2023
Obrigardo:

3 Likes

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
you disgust me! you should be shot at close range Uganda president want to have one on one meeting with you guys 😂
I

I disgust you because I don't hate LGBT people. Says a lot about you hateful bigot.
Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2023
chariisGRACE:

Only a stupid fellow will say all LGBT people in the whole world are retarded. You so full of disgusting dirty hate.
Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by chariisGRACE(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Obrigardo:

Only a stupid fellow will say all LGBT people in the whole world are retarded. You so full of disgusting dirty hate.

2 Likes

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
chariisGRACE:

You are so full of hate
Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Only the small minority of tiny hateful bigots will squirm but even after they are all gone from this world, lgbtq people will still be there.

So why hate? when it eats you up inside?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/506636/sex-marriage-support-holds-high.aspx

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by chariisGRACE(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Obrigardo:

You are so full of hate

Doesn't change the fact that gays are mentally retarded

2 Likes

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by malcom1X: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hi.

Is this another ROYGBP spelling competition just like the

LGBTQIDGAFXYZ+ thing?

Lastly who orders for the addition of alphabets to the alphabets above? Is there a kind of concensus where they say hey let's add another letter

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by panafrican(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
To hell with the LGBTQ +

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Hotice085: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Obrigardo:
Don't be a portal of hate. Show love and respect. Be kind to others.

Meaning of the Pride Flag colors.

Green for nature so what is natural about LGBTQ
Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Hotice085: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Obrigardo:

What are they then

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Rolings: 4:04am On Jul 03, 2023
Obrigardo:

Doesn't take away the FACT that what affects you is a mental health issue, LGBTQ should accept they need help and get it. But of course mad man no dey ever gree say him dey mad.

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Obrigardo: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rolings:

Doesn't take away the FACT that what affects you is a mental health issue, LGBTQ should accept they need help and get it. But of course mad man no dey ever gree say him dey mad.

So why do you think you are not insane? Religious piety? The mad ones like you are the actual dogs who don't regard human life whatsoever.
Re: The True Meaning Of The Pride Flag by Rolings: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2023
Obrigardo:

So why do you think you are not insane? Religious piety? The mad ones like you are the actual dogs who don't regard human life whatsoever.
It took me long to reach this conclusion but I'm convinced , gays have mental health issues.
But the people mainly westerners pushing the agenda have a very powerful tool which they are using . Media.
They push out narratives to suit defend their positions in the media and aggressively too so many got confused. I was too until I realised the truth. Gayism is just a bad habit. Most gays today got into it and are unable to get out.
It's just like cigarettes smoking .
Recall tobacco used to be a cash crop....earns forex for countries much like cocoa or rubber or palm tree.....so there has to be products and selling products. In the hey days of the tobacco industry adverts ran nonstop on tv encouraging people to take up smokin so as to keep the industry running hence economic prosperity....clergies openly smoked even on church grounds .
But today tobacco is a hated commodity.
But it's still everywhere despite the hatred because the world is hooked on it and even though smokers know it could harm them they keep on smoking.....this is the pathetic life gays live too. Nothing like biology there. Countries that want to Ban them should ban them while those who want to accept them should.
Aftetall there are numerous mental asylum all over the world where they can be accommodated . But not in open society. They are trash and should be treated like one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Haiti's Prime Minister Tenders Resignation As Country Descends Into Chaos / Nigerians Have A Right To Know / Sa’s Business Eyeing Oil In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.