Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman (21005 Views)

Why We Opposed Ayu’s Sack, Discarded Wike’s Option — Atiku's Campaign Group / PDP State Chairmen Divided Over Demand For Ayu’s Sack, Single Term For Atiku / PDP Crisis: Wike Camp Make Concessions, Insists On Ayu’s Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Cantonese: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yeye chairman
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by WAPINATION: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
I am surprised I have not seen any comment yet claiming Ayu worked for Tinubu in-disguise

Abi una no wan claim this one?

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by abobote: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
This man was the main reason why Atiku lost the election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
So finally they have succeeded in removing the man.Something, the immediate past governor of Rivers state,Woke, have been fighting for so long to get to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Flangelo12: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
WAPINATION:
I am surprised I have not seen any comment yet claiming Ayu worked for Tinubu in-disguise

Abi una no wan claim this one?

Atiku worked for Tinubu.

grin
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by dyera(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
Medicine after death.
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Ismael97(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
damilola4162:
Davido Reportedly Ships 2023 Maybach Worth Over N400M To Lagos(video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQCiPujpGgM

When people are hungry. It is well
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by VerachRealty: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Girls lodge , hostel, house available in Lekki Phase 1, off Admiralty Way.

Weekly ans monthly payment available.

Message 08126818002 for details and other real estate needs including luxury shortlets.
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by dyera(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
kollinz1234:
Atiku is a mumu man thats why he has not ruled Nigeria after several attempts. What would have costs him to sack Ayu and reconcile with other pdp governors for certain victory in the election? If na Tinubu, i trust am. Anything standing on his way will go down including Buhari and Emefiele

Is Atiku the owner of PDP, who told you he had the power to sack Ayu. The most he could have been able to do was work with wike and other PDP big wigs to forcefully remove Ayu.
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Confirmedzombie: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
I suspect Peter obi masterminded Ayu sack.

Obi was very angry with Ayu for not backing his ambition.

The truth will come out one day.

I dont trust Peter Obi at all

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Iyorchia Ayu be like herpes, never going away and always coming back.

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by NwokoloOwa: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
When they introduced this dangerous style and used it for the first time on Oshiomole, I knew it will now become the Koko. One day we might hear that the President has been suspended by his ward. Sorry Ayu.

2 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by mechanics(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
Eyah ans that marks his end as the National PDP chairman, he won't be happy at all.
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by engineerboat(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
fergie001:
Ayu don't appeal, just go!

Lol Ayu that ma will not resign.

But its better he resign
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by SmartyPants(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
What would it have cost Ayu to step down as and when due?
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Poll23: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
ekukeku:
If u haven't been disgrace in ur life Just accept PDP chairmanship position...
you are funny abeg

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by kestolove95(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Wike 2 pdp 0
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Tecno66: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
fergie001:
....Says he ceased being a member for failure to pay membership dues

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7630179/court-restrains-ayu-acting-pdp#122103394
It was quiet reasonable that Atiku and PDP did not fall for Wike's antics. I respect their political sagacity. Iyorcha Ayu has been removed as PDP Chairman as requested by Wike and his crew but where are they now? As at today, Wike and Makinde held meeting with Tinubu at the villa indicating that their main agenda was really not the removal of Ayu. Wike is just a sore looser who would prefer to pull down the house rather than accept defeat. In politics, you win some and loose some. Now that he is Ex Governor, let's see how he carries on. His behavior after loosing the PDP primaries shows Wike is not qualified to preside over a country like Nigeria. He would have been worse than Abacha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by markidoo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
This Man carry Atiku sex tape 📼

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Etosha: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwokoloOwa:
When they introduced this dangerous style and used it for the first time on Oshiomole, I knew it will now become the Koko. One day we might hear that the President has been suspended by his ward. Sorry Ayu.

The same oshiomole is now a senator, what if he decides to go after that Ward chairman now?
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by duro4chang(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
goodness4ever:
I thought the issue is dead and buried. Ayu should let the sleeping dog lie.
Unless the sleeping dog lies in his kennel.If not there is going to be wahala
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by OkayDaddy: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Godher:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank

Them don take begging swear for you.
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by Burruchaga71(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Godher:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank
STOP this nonsense please.

LAST WARNING!!
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by WAPINATION: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
Flangelo12:

Atiku worked for Tinubu.

grin

hahaha… Oga Atiku did not work for Tinubu he worked for Obi

If you no gree go to court. grin grin
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by kollinz1234(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
dyera:

Is Atiku the owner of PDP, who told you he had the power to sack Ayu. The most he could have been able to do was work with wike and other PDP big wigs to forcefully remove Ayu.
keep deceiving yourself, you will soon end up like Atiku
Re: Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman by DeepThinkerNG: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Engr. Utaan through his counsel, Emmanuel Ukala SAN, argued against the preliminary objections and urged the court to discountenance the preliminary objections and grant the reliefs sought by the plaintiff.

Emmanuel Ukala SAN is the lawyer that has been fighting Nyesom Wike's political battles.

Up Wiked Wike 🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema / France Aiding Boko Haram, Minister Alleges / Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.