Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

“i’m Still A Virgin” 123-year-old Woman Admits - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “i’m Still A Virgin” 123-year-old Woman Admits (180 Views)

I’m Still Single Despite Having Three Kids With Different Men — 24-yr-old Girl / White Woman Admits I Grew Up Racist / VIDEO: Even At 101, I’m Still Strong In Bed –aduku, Nigeria’s Oldest Living War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Still A Virgin” 123-year-old Woman Admits by rhilwhan(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Theresa Nyirakajumba, an elderly Kenyan woman, has revealed that she is still a virgin and has never had sexual contact with a male.
Theresa, who uploaded a video of her ID card to prove she is 123 years old, opened up about her personal life in a recent interview with Afrimax.

She claimed that in her teens, she turned down multiple suitors because she was not ready to settle down.

She, too, was looking for the proper partner with whom she could share a particular connection, but she didn’t find one.

Unfortunately, by the time she was ready to marry, she was too old to capture men’s attention and had stopped accepting marriage proposals.

Theresa, who lives in a run-down house, claims she could have had children if she had been physically intimate with a man when she was younger.

Read Full Story and Watch Video... https://9jawatchtower.com/im-still-a-virgin-123-year-old-woman-admits-says-shes-still-looking-for-the-right-man/
Re: “i’m Still A Virgin” 123-year-old Woman Admits by Acekidc4(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
🤣😅😂😆🤣😅😂😆🤣😅😂😆😆😂😅🤣😅😂😆🤣😅😂😆😅😂😆🤣😂😅😆🤣😅😂😆🤣😅😂😆🤣😅😂😆🤣😅😂🤣😅😂😆🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Mordern Pos Retai Machine By Teso Tech Limited / �blogassistant Review – Write Using AI Long-from SEO Contents 20x Faster!� / Listín Diario: A Rich Tapestry Of Dominican Republic’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.