Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ! (1043 Views)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by AndrewTate(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: ! by HacheNoire: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Eliminate Canada!

The versus should be between UK and Sweden

1 Like

Re: ! by AndrewTate(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:
Eliminate Canada!

The versus should be between UK and Sweden
Noted...but why do you say this sir?
Re: ! by Martinsmine(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
Sweden bro.... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: ! by AndrewTate(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Martinsmine:
Sweden bro.... Thank me later
wow...Sweden was the least preference for me. Thank God I brought this here.
But why do you say so boss?
Please help a bro 🙏🏾
Re: ! by HacheNoire: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
Noted...but why do you say this sir?

Canada is boring and has stiff competition. It’s an empty huge landmass.

For sanity and peace of mind, it’s the best. For readily available opportunity, hustles and options, it’s the least.

It’s entire population is just a bit ahead of Lagos state, so try imagine what the competition will look like.

1 Like

Re: ! by AndrewTate(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

For sanity and peace of mind, it’s the best. For readily available opportunity, hustles and options, it’s the least.

It’s entire population is just a bit ahead of Lagos state, so try imagine what the competition will look like.

That's a very valid point sir thanks a lot...all noted!
Re: ! by ednut1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
Hello Nairaland, I'm a musician...
Majors are music production,sound engineering.
Genres are Pop,edm,Afrobeat,Rnb,almost anything apart from gospel music and I'm relocating soon but I've got options which are the UK, Canada and Sweden.
Now based off of my type of work I don't know which of these countries would be the absolute best for me.
Truth is I don't want to miss out on anything as it's a one time decision.
Now I've made my search and all of these countries seems to offer something which leaves me a bit stuck at the moment so I thought it'd be a good idea to hear suggestions and advices from different perspectives and experiences here on Nairaland...
Your suggestions are highly needed.
Please help your boy...Thanks in advance 🙏🏾
under which visa

1 Like

Re: ! by AndrewTate(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
ednut1:
under which visa
I need to decide first before starting out on the visa so I don't miss out on anything boss.
Re: ! by ednut1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

falsehood. Majority of Canadians stay near the USA border. Cities like Vancouver, Toronto, montreal, calgary, Hailifax have huge population. They also have an aging population meaning there are more opportunities and growth opportunities for immigrants. Una go just open mouth like 🤡 🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: ! by ednut1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
I need to decide first before starting out on the visa so I don't miss out on anything boss.
well it doesn’t work that way. You can’t just decide because you may not meet the requirements to enter the country. No one is giving you a visa easily for being a music producer by the way.

3 Likes

Re: ! by AndrewTate(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
ednut1:
falsehood. Majority of Canadians stay near the USA border. Cities like Vancouver, Toronto, montreal, calgary, Hailifax have huge population. They also have an aging population meaning there are more opportunities and growth opportunities for immigrants. Una go just open mouth like 🤡 🤣🤣
Learning a lot 📝
Re: ! by HacheNoire: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
ednut1:

From the OP’s statement, Is Canada ahead of UK and Sweden?

Stop hyping what’s not! I own two properties in that country

1 Like

Re: ! by AndrewTate(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
ednut1:
well it doesn’t work that way. You can’t just decide because you may not meet the requirements to enter the country. No one is giving you a visa easily for being a music producer by the way.
But before I travel or start moving about it won't I know where I'm going to first?
Re: ! by ednut1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
But before I travel or start moving about it won't I know where I'm going to first?
japa is about where dey available or is accepting people. You may chose sweden what happens if you dont meet their requirements for visa 🙄. With your profile you only qualify for student visa, you wont be able to get work visa with your occupation. Hope you have money down for student visa running into millions
Re: ! by Martinsmine(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
wow...Sweden was the least preference for me. Thank God I brought this here.
But why do you say so boss?
Please help a bro 🙏🏾
I can't explain all but you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: ! by xtianchris(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

From the OP’s statement, Is Canada ahead of UK and Sweden?

Stop hyping what’s not! I own two properties in that country
Help a brother.. I need a job .HND Business administration and management..Thank you .
Re: ! by OlawaleBammie: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
ednut1:

The guy shock me small but I just kept quiet grin grin

But sir, what would u say about Canada in terms of tech jobs..available??
Re: ! by AndrewTate(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
ednut1:
japa is about where dey available or is accepting people. You may chose sweden what happens if you dont meet their requirements for visa 🙄. With your profile you only qualify for student visa, you wont be able to get work visa with your occupation. Hope you have money down for student visa running into millions
All I need to know is which of these countries would be the best for me...the requirements and all can be dealt with along the line or if I have any other problems later I'll find solutions,maybe then I can change route or whatever.
Re: ! by AndrewTate(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Martinsmine:
I can't explain all but you won't regret it
Ok boss thanks a lot for your input I'll make more research on Sweden.
Re: ! by ednut1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
All I need to know is which of these countries would be the best for me...the requirements and all can be dealt with along the line or if I have any other problems later I'll find solutions,maybe then I can change route or whatever.
uk. Lots of Nigerian churches and black musicians including Nigerian Afrobeats artists.

2 Likes

Re: ! by AndrewTate(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
ednut1:
uk. Lots of Nigerian churches and black musicians including Nigerian Afrobeats artists.
Thanks for your input sir...noted!
Re: ! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2023
UK

Remove Sweden because them no get take you sef
Re: ! by HacheNoire: 4:50am On Jun 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRobtogU/

Make sure you read comments so you can educate yourself and know what you signing up for.
Re: ! by OlawaleBammie: 5:56am On Jun 04, 2023
HacheNoire:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRobtogU/

Make sure you read comments so you can educate yourself and know what you signing up for.
Wao, thanks for the response sir. Just that I don't have a tiktok app to view the comment therein.
Re: ! by ednut1(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

check linkedin to see for yourself, Nigerians are in many tech companies here. Tech jobs are in demand

1 Like

Re: ! by Ijeaoma24: 1:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Is Sweden better than Canada?

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need An Invitation Letter For Uk Visa Renewals? / Learn Italian / UK Entry Level Visa Rejected. Re-application Advised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.