Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? (1522 Views)

FG Has Saved ₦‎1.45 Trillion From Subsidy Removal - Mohammed Idris / Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima / We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by Finesse247: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
I learnt recently that the oil cables are hell bent on making the susbsidy scam to continue. And oil marketer told me these oil cabals are dangerous and are mostly from a certain part of the country. I wont name them
I think federal govt should name them so that Nigerians can know those underdeveloping Nigeria.
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by SpatialKing(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
They are all part of the government

8 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by Vintage100(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
They are mostly southerners.
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by onomeabuja: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
Vintage100:
U are wrong sir,
They are mostly northernerns grin
U can ask The president cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by solmusdesigns: 2:26am On Jun 03, 2023
NNPlc

People with petroleum importing lisence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by BossGerald: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Finesse247:
I learnt recently that the oil cables are hell bent on making the susbsidy scam to continue. And oil marketer told me these oil cabals are dangerous and are mostly from a certain part of the country. I wont name them
I think federal govt should name them so that Nigerians can know those underdeveloping Nigeria.

They are tilumbu himself, buhari, el rufai, wole soyinka, bakare, laureta onochie and others who sponsored #occupy Nigeria at ojota, lagos in 2012 when Jonathan removed fuel subsidy.

Don't let them deceive you

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by Buhari4sale: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Otedola, Dangote Dantata David Mark, isayatu Mamman Daura, so many northerners southerners and Easterners too... But Mr president jọ dey among them.. Him na Maradona. He senior them all
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by backtovillage: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Let nobody fool you. There is nothing like oil subsidy cabal. The same oil subsidy cabals now own a private refinery. Petrol should not b more than 200 since we now have a refinery.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by Standing5(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Vintage100:
You are dead wrong. In fact more Hausas than Fulanis.
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by isan(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Where in the world is petrol that cheap?
backtovillage:
Let nobody fool you. There is nothing like oil subsidy cabal. The same oil subsidy cabals now own a private refinery. Petrol should not b more than 200 since we now have a refinery.
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by shox(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2023
isan:
Where in the world is petrol that cheap?
Saudi Arabia, Venezuela
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by Adabestseason(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2023
One is from tara.... ,the central government should decentralize NNPCL,and name the owners of oilwells in niger delta,this is a last fight,it is either the cabal is dismantled or nigeria be dismantled,Mealys Kyari is working for the said cabal.
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by isan(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2023
You know Venezuela economy has collapsed
shox:
Saudi Arabia, Venezuela
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by Honsla: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2023
backtovillage:
You are the only reasonable person here
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by Honsla: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2023
isan:
You know Venezuela economy has collapsed
You are ignorant .
International Sanctions and corruption collapsed Venezuela economy not cheap fuel
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by Finesse247: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Otedola, Dangote Dantata David Mark, isayatu Mamman Daura, so many northerners southerners and Easterners too... But Mr president jọ dey among them.. Him na Maradona. He senior them all
The oil marketer told me authoritatively they are mostly northerners, we are on a long thing
Re: Who Are The Oil Cabals That Benefit From Subsidy? by Finesse247: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Buhari was afraid of them that's why he left it for Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Exposes Student From Kaduna Who “scored 380” Without Writing UTME / The Real Reason CBN Banned 43 Items In The First Place / Portable & Laide Bakare fight dirty: You like me and was falling for me-Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.