Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,172 members, 7,852,994 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Bomb Scare, Missing Person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare, Missing Person (563 Views)

Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Scare, Missing Person by Lakota: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
Hello, I am asking for any information on how to find a young lady who went missing at last Fridays bomb scare at the airport. She was to fly out that day and she has disapeared.

Any help would be appreciated, she is caucasion, black hair, 5'6" 130lbs, 30 years old.

If there is any resource that I may utilize I would appreciate the direction to it.

As I have tried and tried scouring the net for some way to find out to no avail.

Thank you
Re: Bomb Scare, Missing Person by werepeLeri: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2011
you joking - right? with the above vague information?

which airport. which friday. what is her name. travelling to where. Did u go to the airline she was to fly with to confirm if she did fly out or not.
Re: Bomb Scare, Missing Person by Lakota: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
last friday, at lagos airport

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/bomb-scare-disrupt-lagos-airport-road-activities

airport cannot give out info, so they say
Re: Bomb Scare, Missing Person by werepeLeri: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2011
the airline must have a manifest of those who travelled.
Re: Bomb Scare, Missing Person by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Lakota

first of all who are you? secret service, police, friend,?
Re: Bomb Scare, Missing Person by daroz(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
diluminati:

@Lakota

first of all who are you? secret service, police, friend,?
werepeLeri:

you joking - right? with the above vague information?

which airport. which friday. what is her name. travelling to where. Did u go to the airline she was to fly with to confirm if she did fly out or not.

good questions

(1) (Reply)

Disciplinary Leader Vs Well Institutional Structured. / Food Stuffs/ Agricultural Products/website Design / Gov Chime /ensg Set Up N500m Fund To Boost Small And Medium Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.