Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I'm Happy And Want Others To Join' - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On His Debut Seaso - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Happy And Want Others To Join' - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On His Debut Seaso (155 Views)

Occupants Depart Lagos Community As Burglar Drift About Impending (festive Seaso / Zinedine Zidane Agrees To Join Cristiano Ronaldo At Juventus / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Rumoured Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Happy And Want Others To Join' - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On His Debut Seaso by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2023
I'm happy and want others to join' - Cristiano Ronaldo speaks on his debut season in Saudi Arabia despite ending the season without a trophy after forcing his way out of Manchester United

Watch & Subscribe 👇

https://youtube.com/shorts/2z0h-y12SmA?feature=share

Ronaldo said he had adapted to life at the club, though there were many differences from his time at Europe where he played for elite teams such as Manchester United, Juventus and Real Madrid.

Football star, Cristiano Ronaldo has conceded he did not expect to finish the season empty-handed at Saudi Arabian club, Al Nassr after forcing his way out of Manchester United who won the Capital one Cup, qualified for next season's champions league and could win the FA Cup against Manchester City this weekend.

Ronaldo signed a two-and-a-half year contract estimated by media to be worth more than 200 million euros ($220.16 million) with Al Nassr, making his debut in January.

He scored 14 goals in 16 games but it was not enough to help his side win the Saudi Pro League (SPL) title, with Al Nassr finishing second behind Al Ittihad.

The Portuguese forward says he is happy in Saudi Arabia and hopes other big-name players will follow him to the league for the next campaign.

The 38-year-old, who missed the final matchday due to injury, said the league was very competitive but that there were many opportunities to grow.

“We have very good teams, very good Arab players, but the infrastructure - they need to improve a little bit more. Even the referees, the VAR system, should be a little quicker,” he said in an SPL interview.

“But I’m happy here, I want to continue here, I will continue here.”

“In Europe we train more in the morning and here we train in the afternoon, or night. When you start Ramadan, we train at 10 o’clock in the night. It was so strange,” he added.

Since Ronaldo’s arrival, several other top players have been linked with a move to the Saudi league, with Lionel Messi receiving a formal offer to join Al-Hilal next season.

Ronaldo’s former team mate and Ballon d’Or winner Karim Benzema has reportedly received an offer worth more than 100 million euros from Al Ittihad.

“If they are coming, big players and big names, young players, ‘old players’, they are very welcome,” said Ronaldo.

“If that happens, the league will improve a little bit. Age is not important.”

1 Share

Re: I'm Happy And Want Others To Join' - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On His Debut Seaso by solmusdesigns: 2:06am On Jun 03, 2023
He seems geniuely happy,.. gulf countries are very fun and underated by western media

Messi seems to be eyeing Saudi as well

Odion ighalo keeps chopping his Arab money codedly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Happy And Want Others To Join' - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On His Debut Seaso by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2023
I agree with you

solmusdesigns:
He seems geniuely happy,.. gulf countries are very fun and underated by western media

Messi seems to be eyeing Saudi as well

Odion ighalo keeps chopping his Arab money codedly
Re: I'm Happy And Want Others To Join' - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On His Debut Seaso by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2023
Health Fact 👇

Certainly! Here's a health fact for you:
Regular physical activity has numerous benefits for both your physical and mental health.

Engaging in regular exercise can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain types of cancer.

It can also help maintain a healthy weight, improve cardiovascular fitness, strengthen muscles and bones, and enhance overall flexibility and balance.

Moreover, exercise is not only beneficial for the body but also for the mind. It can help reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety, improve mood, boost self-esteem, and promote better sleep.

Physical activity stimulates the release of endorphins, which are natural mood elevators, leading to a sense of well-being.

To reap these benefits, it is recommended to engage in at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic activity per week, along with muscle-strengthening exercises on two or more days.

Remember to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new exercise routine, especially if you have any underlying health conditions.

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

https://www.facebook.com/100071761827216/posts/pfbid02RZhRrnXdnczm2ALEYcjooPAUhMdhozycC2EzZvHmyiGRU132LtQnNunbRsZ98pCml/?mibextid=cr9u03

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Travel With Pmt And Save More During This Season Of Fuel Scarcity / Top 10 Fantasy Cricket Apps | Super4 / "Can Never Happen In Nigeria-student Playfully Taps Teacher's Fresh Skin Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.