Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Can Someone Track My Location With The Help Of A Esim Card? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can Someone Track My Location With The Help Of A Esim Card? (340 Views)

Can Someone Track My Location With The Help Of A Esim Card? / What Information Is Important On A Esim Card? / SPY MASTER: How I Do Spy And Track My Spouse Social Media,calls,location... With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Track My Location With The Help Of A Esim Card? by esimcard(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2023
No, someone cannot track your location solely based on the presence of an eSim card in your device. The eSIM card itself does not have built-in tracking capabilities or GPS functionality. Its primary purpose is to facilitate connectivity to a mobile network.

However, it is important to note that mobile network operators, with whom you have an active eSIM profile, can have access to certain information related to your device's location. This is necessary for providing cellular services, such as routing calls and data to your device. The network operator may collect location data for legitimate purposes like network optimization, emergency services, or to comply with legal requirements.

Additionally, other apps or services installed on your device, such as navigation apps or social media platforms, may request access to your device's location information. If you grant permission, these apps can utilize various location services, including GPS, Wi-Fi, or cellular network data, to determine your location.

To protect your privacy and control access to your location information, it's essential to review and manage the permissions granted to apps and services on your device. You can adjust location settings in your device's settings menu and selectively grant or revoke location access on an app-by-app basis.

In summary, while the presence of an eSIM card alone does not allow someone to track your location, it's important to be aware of the permissions you grant to apps and services that may use location-based functionality.
Re: Can Someone Track My Location With The Help Of A Esim Card? by HacheNoire: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2023
Do you want me to tell you the truth?

Whether physical or logical sim, your GPS location can be accurately retrieved, EXCEPT you don’t make calls or send sms with phone.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Track My Location With The Help Of A Esim Card? by Redoil: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2023
@op who lied to you or some clowns lied to you an you want to pass the lie to us
Re: Can Someone Track My Location With The Help Of A Esim Card? by falcon01: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2023
As long as you are using phone, you can be tracked

(1) (Reply)

Verified Naija/us Google Adsense For Sale / Use Your Sdcard As Internal Storage In Marshmallow / What Case Does An OSPF LSDB Have A Large Number Of Lsas That Cannot Be Aged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.