Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Obsession With Your Vision As A Leader - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obsession With Your Vision As A Leader (122 Views)

Natural Ways To Restore Your Eyesight And Improve Your Vision / I'm Losing my eye Vision .. Eye Medical Professionals Help! / How Toimprove Your Vision&restore Youreyesight Withoutany Side Effect In Few Wee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obsession With Your Vision As A Leader by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2023
The Vice Chancellor of my alma mater had just finished the fourth year anniversary of his tenure as the Chief Executive of the University, for which Dr. Joseph Ugboaja, Senator Uche Ekwunife and many other dignitaries were in attendance. It was indeed a great day.

On our way back to one of the very few Federal Teaching Hospital in Nigeria that seems to be most talked about in recent times, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi, Anambra State, the Chief Medical Director opted to stop over to share a few words for a few minutes with the Distinguished Senator Ekwunife and you already know what the topic would be - Development of NAUTH Permanent Site.

God in his infinite mercy took us safely to our many other destinations after which the CMD stopped over at the hospital although quite late, to attend to some critical administrative responsibilities and also appraise the effect of the JOHESU strike on the operations of the hospital.

Of most remarkable to me, was what played out late in the evening when we were privileged to be ushered in with our Principal to meet with one of the major decision makers/opinion moulders of Nnewi Kingdom, whose international exposure has robbed off on the quality of contributions he has made so far to the development of the permanent site.

What seemed like an evening unwinding session turned out to be a power supply strategy section discussion. For all the hours we stayed up there, a visit which was supposed to be a "how are you Sir" visit, ended up being a "Ochinanwata, I am convinced that XYZ approach would be the best option for power supply for that site".

It was a great evening and it is good to see that the CMD eats, breathes and exhales the Permanent site developmental conversation at all times.

May God bless every leader using their platform to transform the society in a way or the other.

In the picture are team members of the CMD, the Distinguished Senator and her guest.

© Okeh, Onyekachi.

#ochinanwataeffect #josephugboaja #DisruptiveLeadership #NewNAUTH #healthcare

(1) (Reply)

Akinola Taylor Led Heritage Bank Head Of IT Diverts N49B, Disappears / Health Notice ❗ / Best General Surgeon In Sonipat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.