Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true (770 Views)

Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors / Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister / Ahmed Lawan Says Hate Speech Bill Won't Be Passed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2023
So my people who has gotten employment offer from the refinery.

Atleast.

Or is it truly a ribbon cutting exercise and just fooling us.

Because if that is the case then why remove subsidy.

Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2023
Space
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2023
Space
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by sonature1: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Dangote Refinery has employed hundreds of Nigerians and trained them in India way back in 2019. I have a friend who got a job there in 2019. My concern is that Buhari commissioned a project that hasn't started producing yet. I thought the right thing was to load petrol onto a truck on the day of commissioning the project.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2023
sonature1:
Dangote Refinery has employed hundreds of Nigerians and trained them in India way back in 2019. I have a friend who got a job there in 2019.

Calm down.

I stay close to the refinery.

Which part is he working and as what.

As a labourer.
In fertilizer
Where?
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by sonature1: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Calm down.

I stay close to the refinery.

Which part is he working and as what.

As a labourer.
In fertilizer
Where?

He's a petroleum engineer (2:1). I will have to find out his section, but they were taken to India and trained in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2023
sonature1:

He's an engineer (2:1). I will have to find out his section, but they were taken to India and trained in 2019.

Find out and come back.

Welder na engineer - fabrication engr
Sections in dangote refinery is large.

Dangote refinery is the name they call that area.

We have many companies there

Indomie
Power oil
Banks
And construction

But the major name people call the area is dangote refinery.
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by xpressionx(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2023
ok na
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by tommy589(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2023
It is possible
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by DonEd(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2023
The July date won't work as there are still sections of the project that is still ongoing.

It was clearly a ribbon cutting exercise.
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Bobloco: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
DonEd:
The July date won't work as there are still sections of the project that is still ongoing.

So July date is not even feasible but Tinubu minions in justifying decision to as regards subsidy removal are saying that Nigeria has a working refinery currently
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
The whole refinery na sham
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by tsdarkside(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
we told una....that plant is not ready....
you nigerians just dont think on your own....

thats why politicians play with una anyhow....
is the crude oil already their to start refinin....??

you just never ask questions and believe everything una are told....
what a mess of a nation that the citizens dont want to think for themselves....
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by OAFMods: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
So much hate from a particular tribe. You will be amazed all I quoted here are from a single shameless n despicable tribe. The worse of tribes in Nigeria. Just imagine if the project was from their tribe SMH.

Nigeria as 3 refineries before Dangote which of them was fuel loaded on the truck the day they were commissioned ?

sonature1:
Dangote Refinery has employed hundreds of Nigerians and trained them in India way back in 2019. I have a friend who got a job there in 2019. My concern is that Buhari commissioned a project that hasn't started producing yet. I thought the right thing was to load petrol onto a truck on the day of commissioning the project.
DonEd:

Bobloco:

So July date is not even feasible but Tinubu minions in justifying decision to as regards subsidy removal are saying that Nigeria has a working refinery currently
Yugoslavia247:
tsdarkside:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by baralatie(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
By July we would know if it was a ribbon cutting exercise to rope President Tinubu
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:
So much hate from a particular tribe. You will be amazed all I quoted here are from a single shameless n despicable tribe. The worse of tribes in Nigeria. Just imagine if the project was from their tribe SMH.

Nigeria as 3 refineries before Dangote which of them was fuel loaded on the truck the day they were commissioned ?

Good

Now tell me when Dangote fuel will enter market

Then all you said would try and make sense

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by a4cube: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:

Is like this one is recently recruited to be shouting Igbo Igbo on every forum. Hope your 30k par month is enough for your data.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by a4cube: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

A new recruit @ OAFMods just called you Igbo because you made sensible comment today.
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by tommy589(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

E be like o grin upon 20% stakes by FG when loan facilities were no longer granted by creditors
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by tsdarkside(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:

and when they find out politicians deceived them again,they will be wishin back whites to come and rule them....
not considerin whites would only care for their own race than for them....

nigerians realy need to stop been mentaly lazy and start thinkin on their own....
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by tsdarkside(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Good

go ask dangote company directly....thats the best place to get infos....
anything anybody else says than dangote is speculations....
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by NaijaCowFarm: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:

So David Hundeyin is now Igbo. I thought NL says no ethnic slurs ir bashing again? So, anyone that criticizes APC is automatically Igbo. Some of you are so tribally nurtured that common sense has become uncommon.

Alright, go and get fuel from Dangote Refinery now. Marketers are now your problem abi. It is only an ostrich that hides its head in the sand and believe in it's small brains that all is well, when indeed it whole body is prone to death from predators. Keep deceiving yourselves. Last 8 years did not serve you right.
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by tsdarkside(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
a4cube:
A new recruit @ OAFMods just called you Igbo because you made sensible comment today.

wetin consighn me....he has his right to his own opinion....

i dont care....
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

go ask dangote company directly....thats the best place to get infos....
anything anybody else says than dangote is speculations....

Sorry
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by sonature1: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Good

You shouldn't be replying some people on this forum, especially when they are tribalistic. Tribalism makes a people extremely stupid, thoughtless and unproductive...that's the major reason why Nigeria has refused to make progress.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by omenka(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Some people's lives revolve around negativity. They are so fixated on negativity that they deliberately make attempts to ruin any good fortune around them.

Such persons must be avoided at all cost. If you examine their personal lives, you'd find one utterly miserable and revulsive character.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
omenka:
Some people's lives revolve around negativity. They are so fixated on negativity that they deliberately make attempts to ruin any good fortune around them.

Such persons must be avoided at all cost. If you examine their personal lives, you'd find one utterly miserable and revulsive character.

How much did you buy your positive fuel?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by seborrhic: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
More likely to be true than be untrue,
Dangote just wanted a situation where buhari would get the glory for the commissioning
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by a4cube: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

How much did you buy your positive fuel?
😁😄😃😀
Re: Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true by a4cube: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
seborrhic:
More likely to be true than be untrue,
Dangote just wanted a situation where buhari would get the glory for the commissioning
He don't want Jagaban to take the glory. Fear north.

(1) (Reply)

Abaribe: How Orji Kalu Handed My Convoy To His Wife As His Deputy Gov / Benin Feels The Pinch As Neighbouring Nigeria Ends Fuel Subsidies / SW Is Not A Refugee Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.